Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
But he shot and kill dude. :dwillhuh:

Most murders are emotionally charged, but dudes who put themselves in avoidable situations are frowned upon outside, that's where the term "crash dummy" comes from in the context of street culture. You're not getting points for killing a guy you didn't have to, especially in his position...

You're not "a shooter" just because you shoot and kill someone. Alot of dudes have killed someone, or shot someone, and aren't shooters. Street culture has been b*stardized, alota these dudes are manipulating situations, placing themselves in them, so that they can whack something. That ain't g...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

The internet platforms only exist because of the labels. If the labels marketed hip hop that wasnt centered on black genocide, we'd have less people talking about on the web because there'd be fewer cats, who are aspiring rappers, living like that...

There's an old saying that "as much as things change, the more they stay the same". Technology allows for these guys who are trying to make a name for themselves to do so while skipping some major learning steps along the way. These personalities have always existed, though...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The internet platforms only exist because of the labels. If the labels marketed hip hop that wasnt centered on black genocide, we'd have less people talking about on the web because there'd be fewer cats, who are aspiring rappers, living like that...

There's an old saying that "as much as things change, the more they stay the same". Technology allows for these guys who are trying to make a name for themselves to do so while skipping some major learning steps along the way. These personalities have always existed, though...
Labels pre-drill in the blog/industry plant era seemed to covet signing clean cut, early-to-mid 20 year old, average guy rappers like Drake, Kendrick, J. Cole, Big Sean, Wiz, Wale, Cudi, Rocky, etc. Late 2000's, early 2010's there was contingent always complaining about snap/swag/conscious/autotune hip-hop and how shyt wasn't catered around street shyt anymore.

It was the drill and trap eras that changed shyt labels lost control and they had to listen to the streets. Chief Keef racked up all them views with no deal with a home made video on house arrest no vixens, no cars just shirtless teens dancing toting guns.

The labels are for profit and there's a huge demand for this music everything is about analytics now labels don't have any moral imperative to not sign or put certain records out. It's a dilemma. :francis:

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Most murders are emotionally charged, but dudes who put themselves in avoidable situations are frowned upon outside, that's where the term "crash dummy" comes from in the context of street culture. You're not getting points for killing a guy you didn't have to, especially in his position...

You're not "a shooter" just because you shoot and kill someone. Alot of dudes have killed someone, or shot someone, and aren't shooters. Street culture has been b*stardized, alota these dudes are manipulating situations, placing themselves in them, so that they can whack something. That ain't g...
But shooting someone does make you a shooter.:gucci:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Lmaoooo Ak shytted

Spike a clown for that but these nikkas mentals is fried they love the street “culture” so much they safeguard it and want to protect it a nikka like Ak a suburbanite is an easy target/scapegoat

Yeah it’s true Spike shoots these videos knowing the content and as an older dude he should have told someone like Flock “lil bro you a star you need to move out to Jersey and focus on music fukk these nikkas”. shyt I don’t know why these labels don’t make it a condition of their deal.

Spike is the same dude that used to do the We Mobbin DVD’s (arguably early drill before Chicago, he did the Get Lite videos before that) he’s been behind the camera giving nikkas an outlet to diss one another for a decade plus

Spike shouldn't even try to chase that clout...

He should stay behind the camera and keep it moving

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Labels pre-drill in the blog/industry plant era seemed to covet signing clean cut, early-to-mid 20 year old, average guy rappers like Drake, Kendrick, J. Cole, Big Sean, Wiz, Wale, Cudi, Rocky, etc. Late 2000's, early 2010's there was contingent always complaining about snap/swag/conscious/autotune hip-hop and how shyt wasn't catered around street shyt anymore.

It was the drill and trap eras that changed shyt labels lost control and they had to listen to the streets. Chief Keef racked up all them views with no deal with a home made video on house arrest no vixens, no cars just shirtless teens dancing toting guns.

The labels are for profit and there's a huge demand for this music everything is about analytics now labels don't have any moral imperative to not sign or put certain records out. It's a dilemma. :francis:

I understand the cycle, just pointing out that ultimately they are responsible for marketing black genocide internationally. I remember the era of "backpack rap" you're talking about and the fuss from some of us who hated these hipster, non-street rappers...

But shooting someone does make you a shooter.:gucci:

I don't know why I waste time explaining nuances of street culture to you guys online, I guess it helps me in some subconscious way. But here we go again, no it doesn't, and it definitely didn't before the drill era. So maybe to people who are new to the lifestyle, and certainly to people on the outside looking in, but nah...

I'm 99% sure I've burned up more hammers than anyone on this board, as in using them in disputes with other people, not having target practice at the range or in the woods at deer or aiming at the sky on New Year's. Pretty positive I've hit more people, and got at more people, than anyone on here, because I was involved in more of those situations than the average guy outside---->and I'm saying that to say that depending on where we are and who we're talking to, some people may not consider me a shooter. I wasn't always shooting or shooting at people, and there are people I hung out with in different places at different times who never saw me in those situations so that isn't how they'd know me or identify me as...

You guys really discuss street characteristics like action movies or video games, there's nuance to all of these things. It's not one size fits all...

I could give you many examples of guys I've known who shot someone or killed someone but weren't shooters and weren't regarded that way by people in the same field as them: guy who finally killed a guy who robbed him multiple times; brother who shot at two dudes in a gang beef, spent over a year in county before it got dropped; guy who robbed a store with two of his boys and killed the clerk; guy who shot another brother at a bowling alley, then killed himself less than a month later because the police were looking for him for that charge; guy who let off a bunch of rounds after a dispute at a party; etc etc etc...

None of these guys were known by anyone around them as "shooters". There's a lot of guys like this, and I've told this board in the past, the guys who are actual shooters are few and far between. All these nikkas who talk about drilling and all these nikkas who showing off the blowers, only a small percentage of these nikkas are shooters...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Make Chuck D make sense of this....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I understand the cycle, just pointing out that ultimately they are responsible for marketing black genocide internationally. I remember the era of "backpack rap" you're talking about and the fuss from some of us who hated these hipster, non-street rappers...

I don't know why I waste time explaining nuances of street culture to you guys online, I guess it helps me in some subconscious way. But here we go again, no it doesn't, and it definitely didn't before the drill era. So maybe to people who are new to the lifestyle, and certainly to people on the outside looking in, but nah...

I'm 99% sure I've burned up more hammers than anyone on this board, as in using them in disputes with other people, not having target practice at the range or in the woods at deer or aiming at the sky on New Year's. Pretty positive I've hit more people, and got at more people, than anyone on here, because I was involved in more of those situations than the average guy outside---->and I'm saying that to say that depending on where we are and who we're talking to, some people may not consider me a shooter. I wasn't always shooting or shooting at people, and there are people I hung out with in different places at different times who never saw me in those situations so that isn't how they'd know me or identify me as...

You guys really discuss street characteristics like action movies or video games, there's nuance to all of these things. It's not one size fits all...

I could give you many examples of guys I've known who shot someone or killed someone but weren't shooters and weren't regarded that way by people in the same field as them: guy who finally killed a guy who robbed him multiple times; brother who shot at two dudes in a gang beef, spent over a year in county before it got dropped; guy who robbed a store with two of his boys and killed the clerk; guy who shot another brother at a bowling alley, then killed himself less than a month later because the police were looking for him for that charge; guy who let off a bunch of rounds after a dispute at a party; etc etc etc...

None of these guys were known by anyone around them as "shooters". There's a lot of guys like this, and I've told this board in the past, the guys who are actual shooters are few and far between. All these nikkas who talk about drilling and all these nikkas who showing off the blowers, only a small percentage of these nikkas are shooters...

Better to say hitman than shooter.