Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Code violation too.

If I see you walking around with your family, that's my cue to catch him some other time.
And the fact he had his sister shows he had no intent on murdering anyone. She is added protection for his self defense claim. He'll do 3-5 and be home.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the fact he had his sister shows he had no intent on murdering anyone. She is added protection for his self defense claim. He'll do 3-5 and be home.

Doesn't matter if he was with his entire family. Self defense can't be claimed over an argument.

NY is not a stand your ground state it's a no guns, Duty to Retreat state. He better hope that's not him on the tape or another person fired the gun. If that's him he's not beating a murder unless the victim was attempting to shoot first.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Different angle

looks like dude was with his little sister. He did what he felt he had to do :ehh:

Dude was walking away. Dude pressed him and got boomed. Keepin it real goes wrong type shyt all around.
The problem is still that FaceTime video of Kay taunting them on their block. They’re going use that to say he knew exactly where he was and went there intentionally to start some shyt. That throws his self defense out the window. Also it’s New York where self defense is hard as fukk to prove. Also don’t see a gun on the other guy and in NY there’s an equal force requirement. He’s going down for manslaughter at the minimum.

the other guy is still stupid for pump faking but Flock still put himself in that situation. 18 with a record deal and an advance at you choose to be on your opps block at 10am? I wouldn’t even be in New York.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why nikkas keep saying that’s his lil sister is that confirmed?

This was a school day at 10 AM

That looks like a opp dyke she even got on a Pooh Shiesty mask if I see correctly

Y’all know there’s no rules to this shyt either we’ve seen worse than this in the past year in the Bronx murders with pops crossing their lil child across the street, shootings with 2-3 kids scrambling around the victim trying to not get hit too

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
How do they proves that's Kay Flock? And how do they prove the female in pink coat didn't fire weapon?? Will the guys with the victim testify at all?

That's what this comes down to