Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Honestly this case seems like it can be beaten.

I don't know all the details, didn't read all the thread but most murder cases can. Older heads used to tell us when I was young that "murder is the most difficult case to prove", and it's true. It's why so many of them are dismissed, lowered to lesser charges, or end in acquittal...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Lmaoooo Ak shytted

Spike a clown for that but these nikkas mentals is fried they love the street “culture” so much they safeguard it and want to protect it a nikka like Ak a suburbanite is an easy target/scapegoat

Yeah it’s true Spike shoots these videos knowing the content and as an older dude he should have told someone like Flock “lil bro you a star you need to move out to Jersey and focus on music fukk these nikkas”. shyt I don’t know why these labels don’t make it a condition of their deal.

Spike is the same dude that used to do the We Mobbin DVD’s (arguably early drill before Chicago, he did the Get Lite videos before that) he’s been behind the camera giving nikkas an outlet to diss one another for a decade plus

Last edited: