Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’ll wait until more info is out cause the initial article was kind of some bullshyt. They made it seem like Flock was by himself and walked into the barbershop and invited dude outside which we see isn’t the case. Having the gun and shooting him is still going to give him some time. It’s whether he gets 10 years or 30 to life is the question
The feds might eventually take over this case, I could see an gang indictment coming soon.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Seems like son walked out that barbershop ready to put kay on worldstar. He didn't know it would the last and worst decision he ever made

if i'm Kay Flock i'm lying my ass off & saying he approached me & threatened me then started swinging,there was a brief struggle for the gun & it mistakenly went off:mjgrin: probably get whoever he was walking with to corroborate the story too:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
New York or not if he can prove he was being about to get killed he will walk.

I’m not sure why there’s this myth that in New York City someone can’t defend themselves. I know people who have gotten self defense and are at home right now.

The issue here is how did Kay Flock handle the situation. If he had no choice he will be fine but that’s where the strict gun laws in NY get blurry