Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
He won't be home because it's illegal to carry a pistol in NY. Then you have to prove you shot without the intention to kill to get manslaughter.. He’s getting at least 7 years

They can do this without the gun being recovered?

I’ve also heard gun charges despite the rule are also easy to beat if you have a good lawyer.

my friend always beats them

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
This is part of the reason why money is preached to the black community. If many of these dudes had a get money mindset a lot of brothers wouldn’t be in jail with these shytty lawyers

These dudes get money and throw it away on designer and costume jewelry. Lawyers are da last thing they be thinkin' about more often than not.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
flock was really a demon, that nikka lived for that shyt. All he talked about all day was banging and running down on the oops and making them run.

“I’m in fashion, I be I still up it” - is You Ready

“hollows they hit you and rip through his neck” - opp spotter/ speed racing

“Ima demon I like to react, Spin through the block trynna catch us a pack, 2 shots gonna make em collapse” - power (first verse)

It’s like this kid was a prophet if this shyt is true. Kay flock spinned the block, screen recorded being on FT with the opp and flashed his grip near Harlem his opp territory and allegedly posted it on IG story. Then he upped it in fashion like he said in “Is Ya Ready”, in rare 1 of 1 Jordan’s that he uploaded on social media getting. Then the kid who was allegedly shot, was shot in the neck like he said in the song “Opp Spotter” and “Speed Racer” The the kid was shot with 2 shots and collapsed like he said in the song “ Power”.

This the illest story I’ve seen hip-hop. And you get arrested on Christmas Eve for the holidays. That’s icing on the cake.

Reddit saying he was involved in another murder that happened a little while ago that was also on surveillance camera.

if you look at flock’s IG Lives on YouTube it’s literally him being a demon, spinning on oops with the grip, getting tight that they running. It’s like this shyt was a call of duty game for him. he had that gamer rage in those lives cuz he was after the oops and they was scared to get shot.

Definitely lived his raps 100000000%. He was demon on demon time. One of the realest to ever do it.

Being a legit murderer doesnt mean you can rap well. :what:

If that the case, Wayne Perry would be Rakim status.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New video evidence shows the victim confronted the suspect (Who could or could not be Kay Flock) and not the other way around

Where tf did they get this story that he walked in the barbershop and asked dude what he was staring at?:dwillhuh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the new evidence ppl trying to say “self defense” except this is New York. He still going down for a min and career over.
Word...another discussion needs to be had on NY gun laws but unless breh had a conceal carry license...which is unlikely..then he doing time just for the weapon...