Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

New video evidence shows the victim confronted the suspect (Who could or could not be Kay Flock) and not the other way around

Idk that prior beef occurred before this but this is what people mean when they say lots of black on black crime can be avoided. That’s man in the shop willingly left the shop and got what he asked for

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York or not if he can prove he was being about to get killed he will walk.

I’m not sure why there’s this myth that in New York City someone can’t defend themselves. I know people who have gotten self defense and are at home right now.

The issue here is how did Kay Flock handle the situation. If he had no choice he will be fine but that’s where the strict gun laws in NY get blurry

He won't be home because it's illegal to carry a pistol in NY. Then you have to prove you shot without the intention to kill to get manslaughter.. He’s getting at least 7 years

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
New York or not if he can prove he was being about to get killed he will walk.

I’m not sure why there’s this myth that in New York City someone can’t defend themselves. I know people who have gotten self defense and are at home right now.

The issue here is how did Kay Flock handle the situation. If he had no choice he will be fine but that’s where the strict gun laws in NY get blurry

The gang indictments coming as soon as Eric adams puts his Gillette shaving cream in Gracie mansion...

This kid is cooked

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He might be able to get self defense and get the second degree murder reduced some people saying dude that got killed may have been strapped he was coming out the barber shop gripped up and it would make no sense for him to pump fake :jbhmm:

Also did the murder happen off camera? All we got is him walking past the barber shop

Edit: Nah it’s clipped there was one of those HD NYPD cams on the block, he hopped on a bus after, and he was with a female who prob already told him and Coach dummies of the year

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Kongo
He might be able to get self defense and get the second degree murder reduced some people saying dude that got killed may have been strapped he was coming out the barber shop gripped up and it would make no sense for him to pump fake :jbhmm:

Also did the murder happen off camera? All we got is him walking past the barber shop

Edit: Nah it’s clipped there was one of those HD NYPD cams on the block, he hopped on a bus after, and he was with a female who prob already told him and Coach dummies of the year

flock was really a demon, that nikka lived for that shyt. All he talked about all day was banging and running down on the oops and making them run.

“I’m in fashion, I be I still up it” - is You Ready

“hollows they hit you and rip through his neck” - opp spotter/ speed racing

“Ima demon I like to react, Spin through the block trynna catch us a pack, 2 shots gonna make em collapse” - power (first verse)

It’s like this kid was a prophet if this shyt is true. Kay flock spinned the block, screen recorded being on FT with the opp and flashed his grip near Harlem his opp territory and allegedly posted it on IG story. Then he upped it in fashion like he said in “Is Ya Ready”, in rare 1 of 1 Jordan’s that he uploaded on social media getting. Then the kid who was allegedly shot, was shot in the neck like he said in the song “Opp Spotter” and “Speed Racer” The the kid was shot with 2 shots and collapsed like he said in the song “ Power”.

This the illest story I’ve seen hip-hop. And you get arrested on Christmas Eve for the holidays. That’s icing on the cake.

Reddit saying he was involved in another murder that happened a little while ago that was also on surveillance camera.

if you look at flock’s IG Lives on YouTube it’s literally him being a demon, spinning on oops with the grip, getting tight that they running. It’s like this shyt was a call of duty game for him. he had that gamer rage in those lives cuz he was after the oops and they was scared to get shot.

Definitely lived his raps 100000000%. He was demon on demon time. One of the realest to ever do it.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
flock was really a demon, that nikka lived for that shyt. All he talked about all day was banging and running down on the oops and making them run.

“Ima demon I like to react, Spin through the block trynna catch us a pack, 2 shots gonna make em collapse” - power (first verse)

It’s like this kid was a prophet if this shyt is true. Kay flock spinned the block, screen recorded being on FT with the opp and flashed his grip near Harlem his opp territory and allegedly posted it on IG story. Then he upped it in fashion like he said in “Is Ya Ready”, in rare 1 of 1 Jordan’s that he uploaded on social media getting. Then the kid who was allegedly shot, was shot in the neck like he said in the song “Opp Spotter” and “Speed Racer” The the kid was shot with 2 shots and collapsed like he said in the song “ Power”.

This the illest story I’ve seen hip-hop. And you get arrested on Christmas Eve for the holidays. That’s icing on the cake.

Reddit saying he was involved in another murder that happened a little while ago that was also on surveillance camera.

if you look at flock’s IG Lives on YouTube it’s literally him being a demon, spinning on oops with the grip, getting tight that they running. It’s like this shyt was a call of duty game for him. he had that gamer rage in those lives cuz he was after the oops and they was scared to get shot.

Definitely lived his raps 100000000%. He was demon on demon time. One of the realest to ever do it.
:what::mjlol:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
if i'm Kay Flock i'm lying my ass off & saying he approached me & threatened me then started swinging,there was a brief struggle for the gun & it mistakenly went off:mjgrin: probably get whoever he was walking with to corroborate the story too:yeshrug:

bro there are 100 percent other cameras that got the whole shooting.

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue

I hope you’re not a grown man:mjlol:

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham

AcademicGoodnaturedAfricanrockpython-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

user name checks out

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Damn man, his music and sound was dope. He was like proficient at drill rap. He just had the it factor for a star. I hope he make it out this situation cuz I was looking forward to his music. His label move too slow.

After august he shoulda been releasing single after single like the 6ixnine run in 2017/2018. He was about to have that type of clout with real music behind it like pop smoke. He was boutta be outta here, but they about to roof this nikka in court for upping it.