Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, hold up. You mean to tell me dude KNEW he had a gun and still chose to confront him KNOWING he himself didn't have a gun???

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I'm not with disrespecting the dead, but what did he think was going to happen? I learned as a kid, if you pull a gun on someone you better be ready to use it. Did he not think he was going to use it???

:mindblown::snoop:
He assumed he wouldn’t be dumb enough to shoot him in public like that

he assumed wrong

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the new evidence ppl trying to say “self defense” except this is New York. He still going down for a min and career over.

I don't know NY gun laws but they seem to be strict. Could he be charged with possession and get off on the murder due to self defense?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know NY gun laws but they seem to be strict. Could he be charged with possession and get off on the murder due to self defense?

I don't think gangbangers with illegal firearms can claim self defense especially after facetiming a gun which is an open threat.

Even if the gun was legal NY is a duty to retreat state so if you have the option to flee you have to take it. If they just exchanged words or if he wasn't attacked/cornered there's zero grounds for defense. The victim was shot in the back so that's another thing.

Is he innocent or is he waiting to see if his face isn't on any of the videos?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think gangbangers with illegal firearms can claim self defense especially after facetiming a gun which is an open threat.

Even if the gun was legal NY is a duty to retreat state so if you have the option to flee you have to take it. If they just exchanged words or if he wasn't attacked/cornered there's zero grounds for defense. The victim was shot in the back so that's another thing.

Is he innocent or is he waiting to see if his face isn't on any of the videos?

hes done

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the new evidence ppl trying to say “self defense” except this is New York. He still going down for a min and career over.

Even in a stand your ground state I doubt he would get off.

was he actually assaulted by dude? did the guy point a gun at him?

The DA is gonna paint a picture of him being out there with the purpose of looking for trouble.

They gonna use all this lil nikkas videos against me.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Even in a stand your ground state I doubt he would get off.

was he actually assaulted by dude? did the guy point a gun at him?

The DA is gonna paint a picture of him being out there with the purpose of looking for trouble.

They gonna use all this lil nikkas videos against me.
Yeah I’ll wait until more info is out cause the initial article was kind of some bullshyt. They made it seem like Flock was by himself and walked into the barbershop and invited dude outside which we see isn’t the case. Having the gun and shooting him is still going to give him some time. It’s whether he gets 10 years or 30 to life is the question

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:francis:it just goes to show you minding your business can literally be life saving...

nikka could've ignored dude & he'd still be here to enjoy xmas day....

Swizz was on point the other day....

Man fukk this nikka, his music encourages this type of behavior. His little IG post aren’t going to fix anything…