Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA

:francis: Real talk, I’d love to get inside dude head for a moment. Just to know what the fukk was he thinking.

Who cares what that goofy was thinking. Some of these young nggas today man.....:laff:

This dude must've had a secret desire to go to jail. At the least, he's too stupid, to function in society. He might get roofed, off stupidity, alone. Gonna post your fit, wit the ladder on you, right before catchin a homicide. :dead:

You can't make this shyt up, anymore.

VrDLmY.gif

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So Kay didn’t go into the shop he walked past it and dude came out grabbing his waistband with some big mfs behind him

Kay was walking with a female down the block

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I don't know who Kay Flock or ole Boy is and I'm not from New York, so I'm looking at this video with no bias. With that being said, it seems dude walked out of the barbershop to confront Kay Flock, can't really make out what happened after that. So with that being said, I think Kay Flock will still get smoked possibly, but I don't know.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps

:francis: Real talk, I’d love to get inside dude head for a moment. Just to know what the fukk was he thinking.

Wait, hold up. You mean to tell me dude KNEW he had a gun and still chose to confront him KNOWING he himself didn't have a gun???

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

I'm not with disrespecting the dead, but what did he think was going to happen? I learned as a kid, if you pull a gun on someone you better be ready to use it. Did he not think he was going to use it???

:mindblown::snoop:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

New video evidence shows the victim confronted the suspect (Who could or could not be Kay Flock) and not the other way around

Dude ran out in flip-flops looking for action? :what:

It won’t be self-defense but could end up manslaughter. Either way he’s gonna be 30+ when he gets home.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Dude ran out in flip-flops looking for action? :what:

It won’t be self-defense but could end up manslaughter. Either way he’s gonna be 30+ when he gets home.
With no gun knowing Flock had one. RIP to homie, but that is just not using your head.