Rising teenage BX Drill rapper "Kay Flock" arrested for MURDER. (Update: New R.I.C.O. CASE.....its over)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
on xmas we got @Nicole0416_646NYC defending criminals lol
I don’t celebrate “Christmas”, you dayroom stupid m’fer.
:mjlol::deadmanny:
You celebrate Christmas but play race baiter, to catch a predator games 364 days in your off time. Foh before I really REALLY expose what’s good with you like how that white bytch went out. Playing online games with your life, ass betting the wrong shyt and backing the wrong program.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
on xmas we got @Nicole0416_646NYC defending criminals lol
You were hanging out with a criminal since 2012, shall I proceed to enlighten this coli crowd with the evidence or no??
:jbhmm:
Been holding on to this ammo for a hot minute debating on whether or not .. hmmm… you’re giving me more and more reason why I shouldn’t make this available for public consumption

“If you gon' be dissin' then you can't be slippin'
That's how you end up in a Backwood
I'm talkin' critical, he ain't gon' never get back up ..”
giphy.gif

Oh boi - somebody got their feelings hurt and they’re acting out. HOH captain reduced to a bench warmer, foot soldier, 3rd round draft pick and all that when he got X’ed off the team.

:francis::sas2:
:popcorn3::whistle:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Kay got Scott Leemon representing him whose a beast hip hop criminal lawyer

Already they saying NYPD got a tip that he wasn’t the shooter they gonna try to cast that reasonable doubt

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Goddamn I hate to say it but all this NY drill rap is straight garbage. Now that I live here again I hear it bumping from cars and it's literally just the same shyt. That same beat with nikkas speaking straight gibberish and yelling on the intros like some special ed students.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Know what? I would halfway believe your sincerity if you UK and Canadian posters weren’t on some straight up KKK ASSimiliation and verbal ASSault type of time when it came fo your history of comments about American black people.

:patrice:
And I’m supposed to think y’all foreign posters in Das Booth actually gaf about black issues when you promote this type of rhetoric?
:jbhmm:
And why are you condoning the same type of behavior from 10 years ago, that potentially could have you smoked - I mean, one would think your friend having an RI… nvm. every time I see a hard ER it’s a cac or a ukacnadian c00n who wants to be like them- bbbuttt so quick to rush in with tte peace propped up ganda “my brotha” on crime threads.
Honestly when I was saying ****** and stuff like that on the Coli it was less cacs it was like 2012 queen so respectfully dont do that.

Respectfully that was before this website was full of agents like you. You're an agent for ignorance beloved. Respect. Love.

Fred?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ain’t this the breh that had rubi rose stranded or some shyt?

*edit*

nvm it was a dude he did the song with (lil tjay) :flabbynsick: