Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, cause I'm not a fan of Team Ninja games like Nioh 1, Nikh 2, and Wo Long besides classic Ninja Gaiden.

I feel like this game will be like Nioh/Wo Long in an open world. I don't like Nioh games and Wo Long gameplay, style, etc. I hope Ronin proves me wrong

I mean, if you don't like games like Nioh, you aren't going to like this lol

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, cause I'm not a fan of Team Ninja games like Nioh 1, Nikh 2, and Wo Long besides classic Ninja Gaiden.

I feel like this game will be like Nioh/Wo Long in an open world. I don't like Nioh games and Wo Long gameplay, style, etc. I hope Ronin proves me wrong
Thats absolutely what its gonna be breh. May as well hop back into Legends mode or wait for AssCreed later this year. I can already tell the story gonna be mid.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Man I was so excited to play Nioh and that shyt was ass cheeks. I think I gave it like 3-4 hours and quit.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Black Myth Wukong, but I starting to think only FromSoft games get the formula right.