Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
It amazes me how much Team Ninja has evolved since Nioh. To think people were saying they were washed after Ninja Gaiden 3 (Dead or Alive 5 was a great game)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Its on the official PSN page

IMG_3523

Team Ninja put their blood, sweat, and tears into that character creator, they using it for everything lol

Weird they haven’t shown it off, not only that but we have been presented with the same old characters through out what little promotion this game has received.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It amazes me how much Team Ninja has evolved since Nioh. To think people were saying they were washed after Ninja Gaiden 3 (Dead or Alive 5 was a great game)
Well Razors Edge kinda redeemed them but I found the weapons they brought back enhanced the gameplay back to where it was supposed to be plus the 3 other characters were fukkin dope.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Did I see combat style changes based on enemy type in there like in Tsushima?

This game is going to scratch that itch, though I expect the combat to be quicker-paced and more expansive based on Team Ninja being behind it.

Yeah, i don’t even think it’s going to be close. As much as i loved Tsushima presentation wise, this game is going to have way deeper combat. They got stances, parries, guards, sword clashing, grappling hooks, weapon switching, character switching, 12 weapon classes with different guns and bows, etc.

Character creation and branching storylines

image0.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is why I couldn’t fw Nioh. I’m all the way cool on constantly churning through loot. Partly the same reason I bounced off Forbidden West

It might be the deciding factor for me tbh. At least horizon wasn’t actual useful shyt. Even though it ultimately ends up as the same problem.

I played FFO a little bit the other day when it was free on PS Plus and i had 15 versions of the same pants by the end of the first level with minor stat changes. That sit is so stupid.

I want unique gear that makes exploring the world actually fun.

Look at this cool ryu hayabusa pre order costume, now imagine if we just get this every time you kill an enemy?

4248689-risepreorderbonus.jpg