RIP OJ Simpson

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My man’s was praying hard for that verdict

LOL, you really brought me back with this. Our Community acted like we just Won the Super Bowl. White People were pissed all week long. Black People were all happy had big smiles. Don't ever let anyone re-write history. Black America celebrated that Not-Guilty Verdict.

Daps
I would say he didn’t do it, if he didn’t write that book. The book was in extremely poor taste, and disrespectful to the families, as well as his children. Him constantly mocking them was in poor taste too.

It was foolish of him to allow himself to get caught up in the robbery, which was an obvious setup.

But RIP

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:snoop: Boy I’ve been looking online, and folks will believe anything a cracker say. For a time period most of us believed he didn’t do it, but over the years since they kept beating it into us that he did, nikkas started believing it, even folks in my family admitted to changing their minds overtime, even though he was found innocent. You think that if they REALLY could prove this negro killed a white man AND a white woman they wouldn’t have want to get rid of him? In THIS court system? And no, the threat of more riots ain’t enough for them to let a black man get off for killing not one, but TWO white people, so miss me with that. HE. DID. NOT. DO. IT. RIP. And yes, I am still skeptical. They have no problem playing the waiting game for the greater cause.

:francis: Hey no cap, I hope he gets a thorough doctor who’s neutral cause man………..white folks historically don’t take their l’s with grace. Praying for him tho.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being acquitted for murder but having to spend the rest of your life as a joke and social pariah. Truly sad.
RIP Juice.
He wasn't perfect, but he did not deserve what happened to him.
:childplease: the guy was a confirmed wife beater, which played a huge part in the perception that he did it

i don't give a fukk about nicole simpson, but this dude was not some kind of poor victim :mjlol:go read his book