BK & BX
Damn, cant get a sticky for this? :what:

I wasn't near Times Square when they read the verdict, wish i was

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Is the system good or not? These cacs need to pick a side and stay there. So when the next time a black person gets off we can all agree that it’s good or bad. It can’t only be good when a white person gets off after harming a black person. PS OJ didn’t commit those murders.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Truth.

Americans look at 9/11 as the milestone but I think the OJ trial was THAT moment.
You can't be serious.

9/11 changed America forever.

The OJ Trial was bigger than things like the Waco bombing tho.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Wow. I think I may have heard about his cancer issue a few years ago on Inside Edition or E! 🤔 can't remember for sure.

R.I.P.

This is one of the more shocking deaths of 2024 so far. You know there's got to be a lot of white people probably rejoicing over his death.
I think a lot of white Gen Z and younger Millenials are actually kind of :yeshrug: towards OJ believe it or not. Quite a few of them are believe he didn't do it or at least neutral towards him. It's the older generations who are really pissed about him

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I will never forgot they rolled the fukking box tv into our third grade room and we cheered like crazy when it read not guilty. That trial was the ultimate race Super Bowl of our generation. That c00n ass nikka killed those two but nikkas was so happy to see the roles reversed of a black man getting off that it didn’t matter