RIP OJ Simpson

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
CACS about to celebrate like it's 1999
Cacs going to act like LAPD didn’t get exposed during the murder trial for literally planting evidence by a detective who was a stone cold racist lmaooo

That was literally the ballgame and the main reason why OJ got off

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The dude absolutely did it, and my sympathies are with his family.

I'm probably one of the few here who's old enough to remember when he wasn't public enemy #1. He was beloved by pretty much everyone. Appeared in Naked Gun, commercials, and worked for ABC and later NBC Sports until June 1994.

I watched the verdict with my middle school class in the library, and we all erupted in jubilation, because all we thought in our young minds was that a well known black athlete was wronged by the system. He would've passed in prison if not for the LAPD being the bigoted shyts that they are.
that nikka didnt do that shyt... wha did he have to gain...plus he upgraded to paula..

his son did it ... jason was trained in hand to hand combat ..and he was skilled usin a knife...

all the bullshyt her n oj went thru... jason was the one with a restrainin order on her..

jason had a temper stabbed a coworker and tried to kill another..

he was upset nobody showed up to a dinner he had

jason was in love with nicole..

juiceman arthritis couldnt stand a chance against against ron.. n ron was a trained fighter himself...

kato know exactly what he heard that night n when oj pulled up...

jason called his dad after the murders..

oj pulled off and went off on his son..

plus how ya blood found is in the 90s.. ojs.. yet never tested jason.. they woulda tested jason.. perfect match

Last edited:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
I was in my pops the only celebrity I'm pressed to take a pic with is OJ. I heard he was sick and knew I maybe didn't have that much time. This is a bummer , RIP