RIP MF DOOM

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
hWz6pZ2.jpg

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

This is really dope on some time capsule shyt. A tiny piece of me just caught a twinge of guilt, like I was seeing something I wasn't meant to, because he doesn't have the mask on and he was just taking a regular flick with his wife.:mjcry:.

Ridiculous, I know, because he was a normal person outside the music, but it really speaks to how ill he was with the creation of the DOOM character.:wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This is really dope on some time capsule shyt. A tiny piece of me just caught a twinge of guilt, like I was seeing something I wasn't meant to, because he doesn't have the mask on and he was just taking a regular flick with his wife.:mjcry:.

Ridiculous, I know, because he was a normal person outside the music, but it really speaks to how ill he was with the creation of the DOOM character.:wow:

I was just listening to Juan Ep is Dead and Kurious Jorge made me feel like a complete idiot.

He said nikkas always called him Doom even when he was Zev Love X, cause his last name is Dumile (doom-a-lay).

:snoop:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I was just listening to Juan Ep is Dead and Kurious George made me feel like a complete idiot.

He said nikkas always called him Doom even when he was Zev Love X, cause his last name is Dumile (doom-a-lay).

:snoop:

The lines of synchronicity between Marvel's Dr. Doom character and DOOM are crazy when you stop and think about it. :ohhh:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
The lines of synchronicity between Marvel's Dr. Doom character and DOOM are crazy when you stop and think about it. :ohhh:

My favorite Marvel character
:lawd:

Hope he'll get to shine in the MCU some time soon. If they did, it would be dope if they honored MF DOOM like they did Ghostface in Iron Man, by playing some of his music in the background.:jbhmm:

Last edited: