RIP MF DOOM

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
I don't know why people always look at getting posthumous albums. I'm struggling to think of one posthumous release that wasn't trash.

It worked for the last A Tribe Called Quest and Gang Starr album
:obama:

But we need to give his fam the time to mourn. No need to rush anything. And it doesn't matter if nothing materializes, his body of work is so extensive already. But I am sure something will happen down the line. Peanut Butter Wolf mentioned that the estate approved of him finishing Madvillainy 2.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
That nikkah was weird as fukk and thats what made him so special and appealing.. Its a crazy how he made that transition from that whole KMD Native Tounges sounding stuff to making that ultra underground comic book villian style hip hop shyt. I remember when I first seen this video he did with Ghost and It inspired me to be creative with doing my own video highlighting for people

The dope thing about Doom was that he carved his own identity and niche He had respect from the street nikkahs, the suburbs, backpackers, CACs, Hip Hop legends.. And what was cold about him was he never compromised.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I don't know why people always look at getting posthumous albums. I'm struggling to think of one posthumous release that wasn't trash.

there's a bunch of dope posthumous albums. Technically Life After Death was posthumous, Makaveli, UGK 4 Life, R U Still Down, The Big Picture, Str8 Off Tha Streetz was ill.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Later for the Date like the Hadron Collider:mindblown:

...who else but GOATF DOOM:boss: could rhyme over Hanna Barbera/Fantasy Island PIFF production:banderas:

Gazzillion Ear:mj: beat switch gotta be the illest in Hip-Hop history:lawd:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's a bunch of dope posthumous albums. Technically Life After Death was posthumous, Makaveli, UGK 4 Life, R U Still Down, The Big Picture, Str8 Off Tha Streetz was ill.

Wouldn't classify these as posthumous but point taken :ehh:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
That nikkah was weird as fukk and thats what made him so special and appealing.. Its a crazy how he made that transition from that whole KMD Native Tounges sounding stuff to making that ultra underground comic book villian style hip hop shyt. I remember when I first seen this video he did with Ghost and It inspired me to be creative with doing my own video highlighting for people

The dope thing about Doom was that he carved his own identity and niche He had respect from the street nikkahs, the suburbs, backpackers, CACs, Hip Hop legends.. And what was cold about him was he never compromised.

was reading an article that detailed that transition & they noted after Subroc's death & being dropped from their label...DOOM came back as the character to seek his "revenge", and it makes sense especially after listening to "?" peep the Doom sample at the end...you don't make that kind of jump if there isn't a real reason to do so and you ain't talented enough to pull it off

also, a DOOM/Nujabes mix