RIP MF DOOM

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
This site has some old DOOM interviews. Some are broken links, like the June ‘94 Source interview that someone mentioned here earlier.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Is there any word on whether we'll get and posthumous material like DoomStarks? I'm sure he was probably working on multiple projects.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any word on whether we'll get and posthumous material like DoomStarks? I'm sure he was probably working on multiple projects.
I don't know why people always look at getting posthumous albums. I'm struggling to think of one posthumous release that wasn't trash.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I don't know why people always look at getting posthumous albums. I'm struggling to think of one posthumous release that wasn't trash.

Yeah but a few people have said Doom has projects that are basically done. If the right people can take care to finish them like with the Dilla stuff, they shouldn't suck.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
had to revisit Monsta Island Czars and that MF Grimm Downfall of Ibliys album. havent heard those in ages and they sound even better to me today than they did the last time i heard them.

Doom had such a deep catalog i honestly dont even know what the official list is as far as albums produced and albums of him rapping that arent just a remix and then the remix discography alone :wow:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
was DOOM showing love to Mos wit this line on Fazers or is this a reach

"his own biggest fan
and he got a fan base as big as Japan"

Mos' line
"they celebrate to my jams in foreign lands
even ya mans in Japan know who I am"
:jbhmm: