RIP MF DOOM

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Alright I'm about to get in my hip hop nerd shyt and I can't believe nobody else brought this up

Did y'all ever peep how Viktor Vaughn is MF Doom arch nemesis and fukk with him on damn near every album, you really have to listen, Viktor Vaughn be doing foul shyt and be setting up Doom and Doom always have to explain himself, and when Doom challenge him to a battle and ripped into Viktor Vaughn

Or on Fancy Clown how Viktor Vaughn was clowning Doom for being a Simp and falling in love with a Woman who cheated on him

Y'all need to go back and listen to his shyt, lot of shyt flew over people heads

Last edited:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Alright I'm about to get in my hip hop nerd shyt and I can't believe nobody else brought this up

Did y'all ever peep how Viktor Vaughn is MF Doom arch nemesis and fukk with him on damn near every album, you really have to listen, Viktor Vaughn be doing foul shyt and be setting up Doom and Doom always have to explain himself

Or on Fancy Clown how Viktor Vaughn was clowning Doom for being a Simp and falling in love with a Woman who cheated on him

Y'all need to go back and listen to his shyt, lot of shyt flew over people heads

Fancy Clown I caught he was talking about someone wearing a mask but I assumed that was the alter ego...like she was cheating on Daniel with his famous character

DOOM was creating worlds in his music like Tarantino movies

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did y'all ever peep how Viktor Vaughn is MF Doom arch nemesis and fukk with him on damn near every album, you really have to listen, Viktor Vaughn be doing foul shyt and be setting up Doom and Doom always have to explain himself

Vik Vaughn is his best persona :mjlol:

One of my favorite random Vik lines...
“It’s Vaughn against the 9th graders”

Made a schoolyard battle for a Donkey Kong NES cartridge sound like some GOT shyt :russ:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Fancy Clown I caught he was talking about someone wearing a mask but I assumed that was the alter ego...like she was cheating on Daniel with his famous character

Yeah:russ:

She fukked Viktor Vaughn having her thinking it was him, he stayed making Doom life a living hell, he be setting Doom up for crimes he didn't commit and all types of shyt

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
“Everything that we do is villain style. Everybody has the right to get it or not get it. Once I throw it out, it’s there for interpretation. It might’ve seemed like it didn’t go well, but how do we know that wasn’t just pre-orchestrated so that we’re talking about it now? I tell you one thing: People are asking more now for live shows and I’m charging more, so it must’ve worked somewhere…I tell you one thing: when you come to a Doom show, come expecting to hear music, don’t come expecting to see.”

The muthafukka Villain Doom

So this how life imitated art and Doom rolled with it
When Doom was sent back to UK he was hot at that time and was booked for many shows, well he couldn't come back to the United States to meet those obligations so he sent his DOOM Impostors to perform for him, he wasn't about to give up his money

Prince Paul his close friend ask him about it when people started noticing it and he told him yeah I can't go back to the states so they perform for me, I'm not giving up my money

So that's the reason for Doom Imposters

But like a True Villain he kept booking more show's

Doom Really Lived and stayed in Character, he told y'all he's The Villain and that was the mystique of his shows you hope he might be there but you knew there was a chance it might be a Doom Imposter, and when you go and it was a Doom Imposter you be like that muthafukka

That's why I laugh when people get mad even in this forum how Doom fukk over his fans when In Reality he kept it real y'all scream keep it real and Doom did he told y'all he's The Villain

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Everything that we do is villain style. Everybody has the right to get it or not get it. Once I throw it out, it’s there for interpretation. It might’ve seemed like it didn’t go well, but how do we know that wasn’t just pre-orchestrated so that we’re talking about it now? I tell you one thing: People are asking more now for live shows and I’m charging more, so it must’ve worked somewhere…I tell you one thing: when you come to a Doom show, come expecting to hear music, don’t come expecting to see.”

The muthafukka Villain Doom

So this how art imitated Life and Doom rolled with it
When Doom was sent back to UK he was hot at that time and was booked for many shows, well he couldn't come back to the United States to meet those obligations so he sent his DOOM Impostors to perform for him, he wasn't about to give up his money

Prince Paul his close friend ask him about it when people started noticing it and he told him yeah I can't go back to the states so they perform to me

So that's the reason for Doom Imposters

But like a True Villain he kept booking more show's

Doom Really Lived and stayed in Character, he told y'all he's The Villain and that was the mystique of his shows you hope he might be there but you knew there was a chance it might be a Doom Imposter, and when you go and it was a Doom Imposter you be like that muthafukka

That's why I laugh when people get mad even in this forum how Doom fukk over his fans when In Reality he kept it real y'all scream keep it real and Doom did he told y'all he's The Villain
As a fan, I fukking love this shyt:salute::youngsabo:

As a former booking agent :bryan::damn:...

I've never lost more sleep than my time spent booking which was namely for some of our favorite mc's. A couple had management that were straight up felonious :sadbron:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Given what the Adult Swim guy said, DOOM owed an album to a label. That’s going to complicate whatever comes next, and it also could explain why he spent the final decade re-releasing old material.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
As a fan, I fukking love this shyt:salute::youngsabo:

As a former booking agent :bryan::damn:...

I've never lost more sleep than my time spent booking which was namely for some of our favorite mc's. A couple had management that were straight up felonious :sadbron:

I don't know how you still sane being a booking agent In hip hop dealing with all them egos and request, dealing with the artist, management and artist who think they bigger than they are, I salute you bro. Lots of Emcees who are our favorites are divas

Daps

I took it as DOOM was the dude she had cheated on him with. Didn't think about it from a Vaughn angle.