RIP MF DOOM

Daps
Reppin
NULL
got the special herbs set playin while i roll up. bout to go through his entire discography today.. RIP

really unfortunate that none of my friends even know about this dude. if i wasnt such an internet hip hop nerd i swear i probably would have never heard dudes music either. he fit into this really niche subgenre of hip hop. I'm sure there is tons of rappers from the 90's and 2000's who dont know shyt about dude at all. take nore for example. could you imagine nore interviewing doom for drink champs? lol i bet nore hasnt even heard 1 song from dude. extremely talented and a very unique individual. no one out there can say he copied their style.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just woke up and I dont want to ruin the mystique or change the reality

but after absorbing it, its fairly obvious he probably didnt pass on Halloween
he could have but both angles dont add up with the posting and release statement

just thinking out loud here I'm still in shock

I wouldn’t even consider this stance. I’d admire him for it actually but I just don’t believe that to be reality. He resided in England, and works behind a mask. Anonymity is fairly simple, especially in Covid times. I doubt the position we’ve been informed of is untrue and I also feel like the decision to release the statement the way they did is entirely understandable and respectful.

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
secret-wars-10-16.jpg

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
"Order a rapper for lunch and spit out the chain" :wow:
Can't even enjoy new years :mjcry:

One of the few CD's I felt like I HAD to buy in high school. I still remember being with all my boys in Best Buy and copping it.. had us all ready to write raps.

An emcee's emcee. RIP to a LEGEND.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's wild because DOOM got stuck in europe because he got denied back in the states years ago.

And now, he's gone.... I wonder if they'll allow him to be buried on america land now...

Although that's all probably been taking care of by now I guess