RIP MF DOOM

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
Viktor vaughn, operation doomsday, king geedorah, madvilliany - ALL CLASSICS/staples in rap history, RIP legend

not to forget the mask idea stolen and improved from gladiator is so fukking dope, put it on and step in the arena/on stage to battle mc‘s - perfect, even with this simple gimmic there were layers to his shyt:wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_og43kpmr4X1r18kndo1_500.jpg

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
I was a kid so I got put on to DOOM late. I remember hearing and liking "Raid" on The Boondocks. But not knowing who it was until a lil later.
Then I remember seeing this a lil while later on adult swim. I got to see ST x Adult Swim show live on tv. I was 10 lol, I remember thinking who the hell is that guy with the mask on? And why is that other guy with the afro walking on the stage all weird?! :what: Lol, I didn't get it at that time tbh, when I was a youngin if it wasn't Lil Wayne I wasn't listening to it lol. But fast forward a few years later in 8th grade all I was listening to was DOOM! :wow:

Last edited:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
i don’t even know what to say man this year has left me pretty fukkin numb and this just tops it all off :snoop:

dude still had a lot left in the tank too, that CzarFace album from a few years ago was dope :ohlawd:

i refuse to type “RIP” next to the mans name so i’ll just say thank you DOOM for being such an integral part of over half my life and always striving for hip hop excellence :salute: you’ll be remembered forever in this music shyt like Beethoven mark my words

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
How ironic Doom died on Halloween..on all days. It’s almost like he planned that way but who knows.:wow:

I’m not gonna pretend like I was diehard fan but he had joints that I loved and I respected his craft. The first time I heard Doom was on the Boondocks when they played ALL CAPS during the fight scene between Huey and Bishido Brown

And the infamous doom imposters stories I would hear that had me :russ:

It’s great to see Doom finally get his flowers but it’s a shame he had to pass away just to get em.

rest in peace

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
man we gotta start appreciating our hip hop legends more while they still here, it’s a new decade and they all getting up there in age:mjcry:

that’s why I’m thankful for the Verzuz battles cause they allow us to give these people they flowers while they can still smell em, it was great to see DMX get props this year and same with Snoop, 40, Short, RZA, Premo, Ross, Chainz, Gucci, Jeezy and all of em

our legends are getting old brehs we gotta do a better job at showing em how much their music meant to us while we still can :wow:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps

I can't ever listen to this joint the same anymore. :mjcry:
Can't imagine how Flylo's feelin right now. He dropped this joint for GTA 5 a couple weeks ago with no clue that DOOM was gone the whole time. :mjcry:

Damn you took the words straight out my mouth bro. Flylo is my fav producer ever and I was playing Lunch Break so much last couple days and weeks since it came out. Doom sounded so refreshing on it for some reason and I couldn't help but run it back over and over