RIP Kevin Samuels

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, Black women are delusional. He literally came in and put expectations and accountability on Black women and no one has done that since Black women come off the boats to America. He just wanted Black women to care like they used to care back in the 40s-60s in America. Nowadays, it's BM ain't this, ain't that. It's their fault. Even before this, I remember the image of BM was getting KILLED! He really came in and changed the game. He held Black women accountable.

He also knew how to communicate. Even LSA was like, he knows how to talk to us like a gay man who's extremely feminine so he must be gay. Even they have never seen a man like him. None of us have. His ability to get a woman who came in thinking her divorce was her man's fault or the split was the man's fault when she ended it and when he challenges them, it always exposes them in the wrong. My wife asked me today, why did I like him. She has negative connotations about him from clips she's seen. I told her, he is like me, he cares about the Black community and wants BM and BW to be with each other and MARRIED and not DIVORCED.

When thecoli first mentioned him to me, I thought he was strange and kinda weird but he had confidence in himself and he stood for his values which I respected. I strongly believe for me, it was when he had a conversation with a white woman about her relationship where I was like, he gets it. Most men don't and we want to but arguing with women for most of us is a lost cause. We usually lose even when we win. Kevin knew how to argue to where the only winner is responsibility and that was the Achilles heel for many haters of Mr. Samuels.

He literally have women the game plan to win at life

He was just mean about it :russ:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Rest in Power Kevin Samuels

kevin-samuels.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
He literally have women the game plan to win at life

He was just mean about it :russ:
The thing is, many women don't want to win at life. They want what they can't have and as long as that's winning, they will never experience winning or truly be happy with it.