RIP Kevin Samuels

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
To be fair she didn’t make it about herself. she was providing receipts to people that don’t necessarily believe it. Also showed that she’s not a sycophant and had disagreements with him too.
People want to hate on her so bad that they are looking for way to make her seem like a bad person. It’s childish, dudes on the internet hate women. And the more attractive they are the more hate they get

Daps
Reppin
St louis
For the last time......Future aint hard on hoes.
Future love hoes enough to pay,hit raw
and push babies in.
hoes get pregnant and he moves on to the next.
Future is hard on his offspring.
aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
D'Neika telling these women to knock it off with the hate over someone's death.

All these women that hate him are uglies that practice Witchery and weird ass divine feminine shyt. They be in those Facebook groups putting roots on men in masse.
I’m guessing this chick thinks these hoes about to get a Karma demon to come collect the whole gender because of the celebrations

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't stress this shyt enough, y'all HAVE to stay off Twitter. It will make you hate black women. And maybe that's the point, I don't know. I can't understand how you all subject yourselves to that poison day in and day out. I can't even read that sort of rhetoric for five minutes without wanting to commit crimes against humanity.

That's why I'm so glad Elon Must is taking over that space and will soon be allowing the deplorables to run rampant all over it. With any luck the entire edifice will collapse in upon itself and we will be rid of it once and for all. I've said it before and I will go to the grave saying it; everyone does not deserve to have their voice heard. It's dangerous. Most people deserve nothing more than to live a life of obscurity, their opinions going no further than a small circle of like minded individuals.

I agree. I think I am going to stay off social media for minute. Especially now since I shyt will be absurdly toxic. Sometimes I even have physical reactions to the toxic shyt I read on there.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
So it's officially a wrap for all that "value" shyt :manny:

Ask Kevin Samuels, wealth don't buy health

FeminineSelfassuredDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif
To be fair, he didn't create the high value shyt. He was saying that's how women rank men. He was arguing that average women (which is most women) should stop trying to aim for the 1% high earner dude and look at dudes who may make average income but have solid characters.:yeshrug:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I can't stress this shyt enough, y'all HAVE to stay off Twitter. It will make you hate black women. And maybe that's the point, I don't know. I can't understand how you all subject yourselves to that poison day in and day out. I can't even read that sort of rhetoric for five minutes without wanting to commit crimes against humanity.

That's why I'm so glad Elon Must is taking over that space and will soon be allowing the deplorables to run rampant all over it. With any luck the entire edifice will collapse in upon itself and we will be rid of it once and for all. I've said it before and I will go to the grave saying it; everyone does not deserve to have their voice heard. It's dangerous. Most people deserve nothing more than to live a life of obscurity, their opinions going no further than a small circle of like minded individuals.

facts. If social media has taught me anything it’s the average person does not deserve their options to be heard.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
the KS lane is dead... nobody will fill that spot.

Most men don't have the patience to engage women 5 days per week.

Soon as a bytch say some dumb shyt to me, I be ready to block her.

I assume most men feel the same way....
I said that months ago that doing these shows 4-5 week and hearing some of the dumb stuff these women were saying has to be draining. Dude was doing shows up until 1-2am almost every night and constant redbull drinking.

Until a source like TMZ or someone from his team/family posts on his IG that he's dead, I won't believe it.