RIP Kevin Samuels

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Yeah but I forgot what it means. I know some priest came up with it.
It's just vying for the simplest explanation as opposed to one that requires significantly more variables. It's actually not something I abide by due to some pitfalls of the approach but it's a decent general rule when approaching matters like this, but I prefer probabilistic approach. For me, I just think more likely that a man nearing 60, which is the average age expectancy for sudden cardiac arrest, that was downing red bulls late in the night while streaming was more likely to have passed from that than foul play. Gotta remember he was also a cancer survivor and there are links to cancer treatment impacting the heart negatively. I'm in my 20s and after downing a redbull, I watch my heart rate jump up at least 15-20 bpm on my fitness tracker and you can feel the effect on the blood vessels.

I just think, if anything, people should just move a lot more carefully with their health, because in truth, especially for black people, Kevin's death was far from out of the ordinary, things like this just go overlooked for the most part for black people.

African-Americans were an average of six years younger than Caucasians when they experienced sudden cardiac arrest. The incidences of sudden cardiac arrest numbered 175 per 100,000 African-American men, compared to 84 per 100,000 Caucasian men.

And you can find a significant correlation with that and income brackets. So black people aren't getting the necessary health care they need, and they are severely lacking in the access and quality care. And that's not even considering the quality of food available and how that also plays into the income bracket and thus the link to cardiac arrests.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
RIP TO KEVIN

I still find it hilarious that the media and haters call him controversial

All Kevin did was provide factual statistics, told people truths about relationships and how to better yourself and that’s controversial

THIS SHOWS YOU HOW AMERICA IS ONE BIG ASS DELUSIONAL PLACE AND PEOPLE HATE REALITY AND FACTS

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This forum put me on this guy.
His Weds and Thurs IG lives were a must watch for me. The delusions were extraordinary

Closest funny content wise would be MTR right now
The Saint and the Sinner is like him in a way also

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t really a fan of Kevin Samuels but It’s my conjecture that he was killed. Of course I have no proof but yes not all adding up to me that he would just fall out and die.
I wouldn’t be surprised. There’s black panthers still jail as “political prisoners”. They don’t like black leaders trying to clean up messes from pushed agendas