RIP Kevin Samuels

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Their body their choice or something like that right?:manny:

I think one of the dudes said he was muslim, Black women love to be on front lines for white feminism for how many decades now? They probably thought they were signing up for something like that but either way I am sure they have 100% autonomy to participate and gave consent. They dont seem to be in distress.. Seem like happy and willing participants.
Because many of our people are ignorant about white folks and how they operate.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
In all reality, I think the damages is completely severe to repair relationships in our community..

I say this now, because black men and women today look at social media and the thousands of uninformed YouTubers, Facebook people as experts on everything

Ask any black man or black woman today have u talk to anyone in regards in making a better home for u and your mate or children and they’ll say “ I been looking at different people online “

There’s a lack of face to face communication in the community to fix our relationship/family issues
And that’s the thing. There are so many people who are ignorant. They think that random people on fukking YOUTUBE are giving credible advice. Imagine a community that would rather send superchats and CashApps to random men and women as opposed to stacking that money and paying an actual therapist they found through a little research.
In what would is it normal to go to SOCIAL MEDIA for real life assistance?? This shyt is scary.

Daps
And that’s the thing. There are so many people who are ignorant. They think that random people on fukking YOUTUBE are giving credible advice. Imagine a community that would rather send superchats and CashApps to random men and women as opposed to stacking that money and paying an actual therapist they found through a little research.
In what would is it normal to go to SOCIAL MEDIA for real life assistance?? This shyt is scary.
Nothing new under the sun. Yesterday it was your preacher, mayor, and community leaders now its YouTubers and gurus.

We have to understand most people are sheep looking for someone else to guide them in this thing called life. I'm not casting any aspersions here, just stating what it is.

Last edited:
Daps
This is the crux of the issue. American/Western society in general is FUKKED. All this gender bashing keeps people from attacking the REAL issue: it’s the systems in place that are programming people to fall into these horrible patterns. It’s like people don’t see that many women are victims of this. I’m not excusing bad behavior, but the issue is American CULTURE.
Black culture has been attacked at all sides continuously, and the best way to completely break us down is by attacking the family and creating rifts between men and women.

The real work is in repairing the RIFT.

There are little black girls who grow into women who have never experienced being provided for by a father/father-figure. What do you think happens when millions of black girls’ lived reality is that there is NO MAN coming to love and protect them?

It’s the same as the guy who never grew up with a nurturing mother/maternal figure. He just grows up thinking the ultimate worth of a woman is what’s between her legs because he never EXPERIENCED true love and care from a woman, so he doesn’t think it can be found in a romantic partner.

What is the best way to REPAIR THE RIFT??
It's hard to believe, men too can be victims of a system where its designed to reward outsized gains to those in the upper elite. Not that I'm complaining - I'll just get into the upper tier. Our society has been designed largely by a handful of White men of a certain status. Others just follow them.

Conflating the two again - a man can adjust well without a maternal figure, women not so much without a father. Historically, boys hit an certain age where the father guided them through life to become a man. Something, something traditions and rituals of manhood.

Fathers are crucial in the development of both men and women. Boys learn how to be men and women learn how to accept the covering of one.

We have seen what mother's led household resulted in the states. The women have superb outcomes (when highly controlled) while the men are left to rot.

Last edited:
Daps
Because many of our people are ignorant about white folks and how they operate.
They create the problem. Offer crap solutions. Let others suffer with benign neglect. Then swoop in to "save the day". Like clockwork.

Here's a secret. Most of y'all worship and seek validation from White folks. The more you "pretend" to run away / deny the influence, the closer you are to being fully immersed.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The message will never die. It's invaded other communities. That's when you know it's legitimate when everyone outside the intended audience can embrace the message.

The Muslim broke it down perfectly. I agree with everything buddy said.

Those women are lost smh. She went from a 4, to an 8 because she loves herself lmaoo smh stupid

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nothing new under the sun. Yesterday it was your preacher, mayor, and community leaders now its YouTubers and gurus.

We have to understand most people are sheep looking for someone else to guide them in this thing called life. I'm not casting any aspersions here, just stating what it is.
Yea, it was a sad day when I realized how easily fooled/led most people are.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They create the problem. Offer crap solutions. Let others suffer with benign neglect. Then swoop in to "save the day". Like clockwork.

Here's a secret. Most of y'all worship and seek validation from White folks. The more you "pretend" to run away / deny the influence, the closer you are to being fully immersed.
Absolutely correct.
And many folks do seek their validation.

Personally, I went to school with a bunch of racist people so I learned how they are from my family and person experience before I finished HS. Lol

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It's hard to believe, men too can be victims of a system where its designed to reward outsized gains to those in the upper elite. Not that I'm complaining - I'll just get into the upper tier. Our society has been designed largely by a handful of White men of a certain status. Others just follow them.

Conflating the two again - a man can adjust well without a maternal figure, women not so much without a father. Historically, boys hit an certain age where the father guided them through life to become a man. Something, something traditions and rituals of manhood.

Fathers are crucial in the development of both men and women. Boys learn how to be men and women learn how to accept the covering of one.

We have seen what mother's led household resulted in the states. The women have superb outcomes (when highly controlled) while the men are left to rot.
Not hard to believe at all. The western world/this country/system was set up to benefit a few white men (and their families). Always understood that.

Yes.Fathers are absolutely necessary for both sexes.

We are in agreement.

What I’m saying is that they are purposely pulling the levers and negatively influencing people. Kids are glued to tv and now their phones/social media and are growing up thinking these people on these screens are actually guiding them to healthy lives, relationships, etc. Mainly because our homes and relations between the sexes are so strained we aren’t getting the right examples in the home/community.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif