RIP Kevin Samuels

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Also, this reflects a possible underlying fear of yours in a relationship that you will be used and abused - whatever that means and you want a guarantee. You revealed that fear in your last sentence. Please ask yourself why are you in a scarcity mindset. What's the underlying insecurity, because something(s) is there where you feel as if you don't measure up to other women to retain the attention / appreciation from a man you deem worthy. Women or men that are competitive fret about such issues at a significantly lesser occurrence as they know they can attract + retain another man and make more money, respectively. We know most are not and prefer security

Lol, No. I’m pretty competitive and have never complained about “HVM”.

Firstly, did anyone stop and think that the women who were dumb enough to plaster their faces on the internet to discuss this topic are probably out of their minds? Any woman who is actually only dealing with “HVM” knows how tacky it is to discuss money, especially someone ELSE’s money. Those women don’t represent majority of women.

And there is no fear about not measuring up…lol

Every woman is confident in her marriage until her husband’s infidelity is revealed, until she gets smacked around for the first time, until she gets left for someone else, until she realizes she’s married someone who won’t help around the house or help with the kids AT ALL.
Some women witnessed some things in their childhoods that may cause apprehension.
This is SIGN language fellas

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I
The message will never die. It's invaded other communities. That's when you know it's legitimate when everyone outside the intended audience can embrace the message.

The fat broad is delusional, yes.

But check that white girl’s page. You don’t think it’s a bit weird that majority of the “problematic” women she is showcasing are Black or non-White? When this whole “redpill” discussing problematic woman thing sprang from White men’s issues with White women in the West? So it’s cool that she has a panel with 2 white dudes checking a bunch of problematic Black girls while the lone fit white woman is the woman with the voice of reason? 🤔

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I

The fat broad is delusional, yes.

But check that white girl’s page. You don’t think it’s a bit weird that majority of the “problematic” women she is showcasing are Black or non-White? When this whole “redpill” discussing problematic woman thing sprang from White men’s issues with White women in the West? So it’s cool that she has a panel with 2 white dudes checking a bunch of problematic Black girls while the lone fit white woman is the woman with the voice of reason? 🤔
Their body their choice or something like that right?:manny:

I think one of the dudes said he was muslim, Black women love to be on front lines for white feminism for how many decades now? They probably thought they were signing up for something like that but either way I am sure they have 100% autonomy to participate and gave consent. They dont seem to be in distress.. Seem like happy and willing participants.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
RIP TO KEVIN

I still find it hilarious that the media and haters call him controversial

All Kevin did was provide factual statistics, told people truths about relationships and how to better yourself and that’s controversial

THIS SHOWS YOU HOW AMERICA IS ONE BIG ASS DELUSIONAL PLACE AND PEOPLE HATE REALITY AND FACTS
This is the crux of the issue. American/Western society in general is FUKKED. All this gender bashing keeps people from attacking the REAL issue: it’s the systems in place that are programming people to fall into these horrible patterns. It’s like people don’t see that many women are victims of this. I’m not excusing bad behavior, but the issue is American CULTURE.
Black culture has been attacked at all sides continuously, and the best way to completely break us down is by attacking the family and creating rifts between men and women.

The real work is in repairing the RIFT.

There are little black girls who grow into women who have never experienced being provided for by a father/father-figure. What do you think happens when millions of black girls’ lived reality is that there is NO MAN coming to love and protect them?

It’s the same as the guy who never grew up with a nurturing mother/maternal figure. He just grows up thinking the ultimate worth of a woman is what’s between her legs because he never EXPERIENCED true love and care from a woman, so he doesn’t think it can be found in a romantic partner.

What is the best way to REPAIR THE RIFT??

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
This is the crux of the issue. American/Western society in general is FUKKED. All this gender bashing keeps people from attacking the REAL issue: it’s the systems in place that are programming people to fall into these horrible patterns. It’s like people don’t see that many women are victims of this. I’m not excusing bad behavior, but the issue is American CULTURE.
Black culture has been attacked at all sides continuously, and the best way to completely break us down is by attacking the family and creating rifts between men and women.

The real work is in repairing the RIFT.

There are little black girls who grow into women who have never experienced being provided for by a father/father-figure. What do you think happens when millions of black girls’ lived reality is that there is NO MAN coming to love and protect them?

It’s the same as the guy who never grew up with a nurturing mother/maternal figure. He just grows up thinking the ultimate worth of a woman is what’s between her legs because he never EXPERIENCED true love and care from a woman, so he doesn’t think it can be found in a romantic partner.

What is the best way to REPAIR THE RIFT??

In all reality, I think the damages is completely severe to repair relationships in our community..

I say this now, because black men and women today look at social media and the thousands of uninformed YouTubers, Facebook people as experts on everything

Ask any black man or black woman today have u talk to anyone in regards in making a better home for u and your mate or children and they’ll say “ I been looking at different people online “

There’s a lack of face to face communication in the community to fix our relationship/family issues