RIP Kevin Samuels

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Surprisingly a lot of the posts from women said the KS was right...I think it had something to do with the lori harvey/MBJ situation but im not sure
Well yea, it looks like a dumb move because (if this wasn’t a PR relationship 👀) she got Hollywood’s most desirable man to want to lock it down! That’s no small feat. Lol

But truthfully I think she’s following her mother’s guidance. I honestly think she’s going to end up marrying for money exclusively with a much older wealthy man.

At 25, she’s not going to lose if she’s exclusively dating older men who want a trophy wife and beautiful kids. This is the other side of the game when women are aware that they are legitimately beautiful and men want them for their beauty.
No different than when successful sports players, tech billionaires, etc marry supermodels. Those women know why men want to marry them, so they marry the wealthiest guy who comes along.

The problem is REGULAR people using CELEBS as examples.

Even if you’re pretty, what do you look like comparing yourself to a gorgeous 25YO socialite whose stepdad is worth more than 100million?! 😩😂🤣 <—That’s where the delusion sets in. Lori can go to the continent tomorrow and nab the son of one of those billionaires.
Hell, 50 YO Janet Jackson married an Middle Eastern billionaire, had a baby, divorced after 5 years. But that’s because she’s Janet Jackson. Lori is in a position to move differently.

Now personally, yes, I think MBJ was the one ☝🏾, but I’m not a gorgeous 25YO socialite who gets to take pictures and be pretty for a living. She knows things we don’t and lives a life we never will 🤷🏾‍♀️

If it’s all about the money, some 40 tech multimillionaire may pop up and she’ll be running down the aisle. Who knows.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
For someone that was ONLY on youtube for 2-3 years people really keep talking about him....Yes he may have started in 2018 or so but he wasn't getting any real amount of views until 2020.

He certainly had an impact.

I heard that he was trending on yesterday, not sure if this is true or not, but it's crazy how dude is trending and has been buried for almost a month

Menna

All Star
Daps
I heard that he was trending on yesterday, not sure if this is true or not, but it's crazy how dude is trending and has been buried for almost a month
Not only that but for a person that was really only popular for 18 months or so...

Can we name 5 people in the public eye for a year and a half... dead for 30+ days and still trending...Black men? Its really the short term fame and the long term trending that is crazy

Last edited:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Hmm. You are talking about Kelce from the Chiefs. Had he not been white I wouldn't have believed it. Most Modern ABW will jump through hoops and put up with countless shyt if a white man said boo to them. It's amazing how so many have that slave mentality. With a black man he better be paying this and that blah blah.

The story behind it was he wanted to prove that she wasn't with him for the money. So she was like ok massa :beli:

Unfortunately, white people have a higher perceived social and economic status and class than all other races, especially black people.

That higher perceived value tends to command respect from people and that's what women tend to notice and flock to. Women of other races will put up with way more from a white man than their own race because of it.

Dems the breaks...

Daps
Truth is black men and women hate each other because we’re stuck with each other and know each other’s tricks and familiarity breeds contempt.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

Sheesh.. The game is only for certain people with certain talent levels and skills.. She dont look like she has the talent to last long, she seem like she didnt get the memo tho.. She is the type that marriage helped the most, talking like she not tryna do that anymore, baby girl you better hope you can catch a last second flight because its gonna be a rough go if not..

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sheesh.. The game is only for certain people with certain talent levels and skills.. She dont look like she has the talent to last long, she seem like she didnt get the memo tho.. She is the type that marriage helped the most, talking like she not tryna do that anymore, baby girl you better hope you can catch a last second flight because its gonna be a rough go if not..
It still amazes me to this day that women don't believe they will ever hit the Wall. Especially once they've let themselves completely go. Kevin Samuels used to always tell these average middle aged broads stay with your husband. But they refuse to listen.
:francis:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
It still amazes me to this day that women don't believe they will ever hit the Wall. Especially once they've let themselves completely go. Kevin Samuels used to always tell these average middle aged broads stay with your husband. But they refuse to listen.
:francis:
Dont even get me started bruh, if a hollywood actress with a higher floor than most just starting out, then add the access to resources, money, contacts, regimens, chefs, doctors, nutritionist, trainers, time, nannies, assistants, managers, etc STILL cant beat father time maybe only delay with smoke and mirrors how delusional can you be to be a "round the way" being generous 4/5 and think you can re enter the dating game and play like you got the higher ground..

Home girl told on herself multiple times in that clip and if she was being truthful she could rewatch and find all the answers she is looking for right in everything she said. At end of day cant even worry because the game is rigged for them anyway and if all else fails they have their kids to lean on and beg to visit and such.