RIP Kevin Samuels

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your trolling, them Spanish men beat and belittle their wives. It’s apart of their culture. I live in dade county goofy
I was born and raised in Miami dumb ass. It's not a huge difference than any other race. I actually dated most Latinas unlike your dusty ass. So I know first hand how they get down. It's in their culture for the women to be catering to their man.

But fatherless fakkits like yourself are always going to take up for your hood booger moms.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh beat it:camby:tariq back at the macklessons radio dropped fire game. Kevin was basic as hell. The book theart of mackin helped me out alot when I was 18 fresh outta high school
It helped you out so much that you on the coli and stay in those instagram thot threads about bytches you'll never get to fukk. :mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I was born and raised in Miami dumb ass. It's not a huge difference than any other race. I actually dated most Latinas unlike your dusty ass. So I know first hand how they get down. It's in their culture for the women to be catering to their man.

But fatherless fakkits like yourself are always going to take up for your hood booger moms.
I can’t believe y’all let this cac in here talking reckless. This is what I don’t understand about you cacs, why do y’all be in our business?? Go worry about cac whore abortions

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The biggest takeaway from Kevin

Is the whole settling argument

It’s crazy hearing a woman with 1/2/3/4 kids saying they want a HVM and no average man because they would be settling… then when Kevin asked them about what did your baby daddy do for a living and it’s “ he didn’t work, he was a ex con, umm umm he sold cars and Kevin be like he owned a dealership? And the woman said “ he fix cars up and resell them “:russ:… Kevin was like so he just flipped cars? Why u trying to make it like he something he’s not

Kevin was like if a average man is making 42,52,62k a year and has no kids and no baby mama drama and little debt, then mam he would be settling for you
Here is something I was told when I was young because my personality is Logician. "Common Sense is not so Common"

Basically what Kevin did was put out common sense on the platform, but in detail. That's really all he did with the majority of his content. It was broken down clear as day. It was brutally honest also. When you combine brutal honesty and common sense together, you get hurt feelings and delusions crushed. That's why most ABW hated him so much. He didn't walk on egg shells and treat them like royalty where they can do no wrong like fakkit ass Derrick Jackson.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I can’t believe y’all let this cac in here talking reckless. This is what I don’t understand about you cacs, why do y’all be in our business?? Go worry about cac whore abortions
I'm a cac because I speak the truth. I'm just not appeasing your ignorant ghetto mentality. It's normal for you to live in dysfunction. That's why you OK these dumb ass hood rats that are destroying part of the black community with their feminist and welfare ways. I was raised on the word of Malcolm X. It's obvious you were not because you wouldn't co-sign the dysfunction.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I'm a cac because I speak the truth. I'm just not appeasing your ignorant ghetto mentality. It's normal for you to live in dysfunction. That's why you OK these dumb ass hood rats that are destroying part of the black community with their feminist and welfare ways. I was raised on the word of Malcolm X. It's obvious you were not because you wouldn't co-sign the dysfunction.
Pasty cac where the hell I said anything about hoodrats??? How I’m a ghetto? You meth out cac spewing out racist rhetoric because you in here caping for hipancacs acting they “culture” is better and I exposed that lie. why are you here!!! Tell your family and yourself to stop shooting up schools! Leave the meth alone

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And that’s the real crux of the issue.
If every marriage-aged woman got her act together in the next 1-3 years, will there be enough “HVM” to go around? Or will you have women who prepared for a certain type of man and lifestyle, still working 40-50hrs a week, contributing financially and still expected to be Susie homemaker and provide thrills in the bedroom?

So the focus has to shift from this materialistic stuff and get down to what we need: true nation building and healthy, balanced relationships.
herein lies the issue. everyone should be at their best for themselves first and foremost, have standards for yourself. so no I don't think that i'm understanding of your perspective. being the mark of excellence should be a goal that is personal and that also benefits others in your life. if you are solely doing things for recognition then there is still a disconnect. Men and women both have to bring something to the table and still be who they need to be regardless of being chosen or not. that is the point. we need to reform ourselves to facilitate families thriving again. If someone fall off because there wasn't enough HVM then that's on them not the lack of men.

I'd never want a woman to change for me or do things she wouldn't do for herself around me that's not real change and it wont last.

by far and large modern life demands 2 incomes in a home and the work can be evenly distributed. it doesn't need to fall on anyone person. if a woman felt like providing thrills in the bedroom is a chore then i'd want her clear n far away from me.

I see people in other communities still coupled up and having kids... neither the men nor women are "high value" but they value each other and thus raise their value collectively and raise a family plus secure the next generation. We are still stuck on needing people to be worth our time in tax brackets and assets mostly. so we still have a long way to go to answer your question. there will never be a time when the average man and woman is the most eligible and that is not where it was ever supposed to be. that you only couple up when you have essentially "made it" is absurd.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You must be an ABW. No one outdoes them with dysfunction and delusion. No other race on this type of bullshyt in the masses. If so they would be single in droves also.
You keep putting these other Non-Abw on a pedestal also. They’re just as Americanized.

Matter of fact I can tell you don’t really deal with women across different backgrounds like that. The safest bet you have for a non-westernized woman is a village woman in Africa. Theres countless carribean and African woman that called into Kevin’s show and looked foolish.

Stop being disingenuous

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You keep putting these other Non-Abw on a pedestal also. They’re just as Americanized.

Matter of fact I can tell you don’t really deal with women across different backgrounds like that. The safest bet you have for a non-westernized woman is a village woman in Africa. Theres countless carribean and African woman that called into Kevin’s show and looked foolish.

Stop being disingenuous
That cac is trolling

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Stop being disingenuous
Quit the shyt man. ABW stay single and are the most single mothers out of any other minority race. There is a serious repetitive cycle with them. Only panderers like yourself and ABW think this shyt is normal. :mjtf:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Another brehette who hated Kevin's message but now a disciple. Its almost like if you remove your feelings from the message you'll accept the truth much faster and start working on yourself :unimpressed:

When you present this to the women, more detracting and they still act like kids.

He went on the men first to prove the double standard we have in society.