RIP Kevin Samuels

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I had a discussion with a woman, and she told me about the story of the football player, that made his gf pay half for everything, (which I think is a lie, women lie about the silliest shyt).
Hmm. You are talking about Kelce from the Chiefs. Had he not been white I wouldn't have believed it. Most Modern ABW will jump through hoops and put up with countless shyt if a white man said boo to them. It's amazing how so many have that slave mentality. With a black man he better be paying this and that blah blah.

The story behind it was he wanted to prove that she wasn't with him for the money. So she was like ok massa :beli:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I saw that show, there was a cold chill that ran down my spine when he said that, I watched that show about 3-4 times that DAY and played that part that he said about 10-11 times, that statement hit hard and probably has forever changed my outlook on life and women.

He said one time when a woman made the same comment about "having to settle with a man making 40k" he said "No ma'am, he would be settling for you"

He said one time to a woman that made the comment about "I have to lower my standards, or lower the bar to select the men that are not in the 1%" and KS said, "ma'am you are in that lower bar also"

The man had so much wisdom. I still learn things from his past shows. Dude really left a legacy.

I wanted to cry.

My grandad left school at 14 to help raise 13 siblings after his dad died. My grandmother was the educated one and she still wouldn't let us criticise him :mjcry:

A lot of the women on there looked down on Blue Collar brehs and it was perplexing because I literally hail from women who married those men and helped them turn their trade into a business.

No man wakes up HV, and the ones who are already there aren't settling for a woman who disrespects their efforts whilst being a Snickers away from diabetes.

They were delusional.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Man tbh. Most Latinas are like this. Which the get married more often than not. Even working ones like gf still take care of their man. Just in their DNA.

They are born courtesans. They know it's really simple to keep a man happy which is why they do well in the dating and marriage pool.
So you support abusive relationship?? They have a high rate of abuse

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
There will never be another Kevin Samuels. His rebuttals to the bullshyt we're spot on and some backed by data.

None of these cats have the same charisma to get the message across. Most want to pander to women. If not they are very soft and want to make excuses for them
Tariq is the reason why Kevin got started, Tariq has way more charisma then Kevin

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Tariq is the reason why Kevin got started, Tariq has way more charisma then Kevin
Nah. Tariq is good at black history. I love how he broke it down in his Hidden Colors series.

His image and relationship advice is trash. Kevin was skyrocketing with his platform due to his aggressive but educated approach.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bullshyt. Lots of women in the diaspora called the show and they’re all polluted as well.
You must be an ABW. No one outdoes them with dysfunction and delusion. No other race on this type of bullshyt in the masses. If so they would be single in droves also.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
The biggest takeaway from Kevin

Is the whole settling argument

It’s crazy hearing a woman with 1/2/3/4 kids saying they want a HVM and no average man because they would be settling… then when Kevin asked them about what did your baby daddy do for a living and it’s “ he didn’t work, he was a ex con, umm umm he sold cars and Kevin be like he owned a dealership? And the woman said “ he fix cars up and resell them “:russ:… Kevin was like so he just flipped cars? Why u trying to make it like he something he’s not

Kevin was like if a average man is making 42,52,62k a year and has no kids and no baby mama drama and little debt, then mam he would be settling for you

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nah. Tariq is good at black history. I love how he broke it down in his Hidden Colors series.

His image and relationship advice is trash. Kevin was skyrocketing with his platform due to his aggressive but educated approach.
Breh beat it:camby:tariq back at the macklessons radio dropped fire game. Kevin was basic as hell. The book theart of mackin helped me out alot when I was 18 fresh outta high school

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
You must be an ABW. No one outdoes them with dysfunction and delusion. No other race on this type of bullshyt in the masses. If so they would be single in droves also.
Your trolling, them Spanish men beat and belittle their wives. It’s apart of their culture. I live in dade county goofy