RIP Kevin Samuels

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Thats my issue with dude. All I saw from him was harshness at the end. The end game had zero healing. It had a cruelty that many seem to nourish and as KS background revealed itself, the harshness made sense.

Theres tough love but it always should come with caring for that party’s feelings. Dude said things out of shame while himself having a subpar resume until his grift paid. That aint helping anyone but him and nourishing those who are just as bitter and need to feel tall by hearing others get cut down.

If all you saw was harshness, I'd wager you did not see much of his material. KS was direct and could be stern, but thats not the same as harshness. That's how men talk to other men, but I do understand women are not use to that. Men commonly tone things down in communication with women and KS kept the same energy regardless of who he dealt with.
But he had real civil and helpful conversations with many women and men that came on his show and acted like they had sense. Its just unfortunate such a large amount of black women who came on his show chose to act out and show their ass. It spoke volumes with the issues in our community.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

There will never be another Kevin Samuels. His rebuttals to the bullshyt we're spot on and some backed by data.

None of these cats have the same charisma to get the message across. Most want to pander to women. If not they are very soft and want to make excuses for them

Last edited:
Daps
:wow: And I'm working on my recipes. Just bought some chana masala and Kashmiri chili (I'm on my northern indian/ Pakistani vibe rn). Also, I've made Turkey wings twice in the past few weeks, perfecting my instant pot recipe.

RIP big bro. :mjcry:
I have been a lurker for years on here and has seen countless posts of yours. Shout out to you and your life. That aside, would you mind sharing some recipes for us. Particularly the instant pot ones. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:wow: And I'm working on my recipes. Just bought some chana masala and Kashmiri chili (I'm on my northern indian/ Pakistani vibe rn). Also, I've made Turkey wings twice in the past few weeks, perfecting my instant pot recipe.

RIP big bro. :mjcry:
Nice cooking style. I like different types of ethnic food. I second that you should share those insta pot recipes. :mjlit: If it weren't for the Ninja Foodie I'd be eating out every night. :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If all you saw was harshness, I'd wager you did not see much of his material. KS was direct and could be stern, but thats not the same as harshness. That's how men talk to other men, but I do understand women are not use to that. Men commonly tone things down in communication with women and KS kept the same energy regardless of who he dealt with.
But he had real civil and helpful conversations with many women and men that came on his show and acted like they had sense. Its just unfortunate such a large amount of black women who came on his show chose to act out and show their ass. It spoke volumes with the issues in our community.
It's in the majority of ABW DNA to do this.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Man tbh. Most Latinas are like this. Which the get married more often than not. Even working ones like gf still take care of their man. Just in their DNA.

They are born courtesans. They know it's really simple to keep a man happy which is why they do well in the dating and marriage pool.

Its their culture, fam. They make a point to keep the feminine aspects that men desire intact.

White AND Black culture could stand to learn a few things because both are behind Latina women in relationships, marriage and family.