RIP Kevin Samuels

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
A lot of 'content creators' (I use that loosely) are going to have to find actual jobs now, no more leeching off Kevin Samuels's work
Obsidians channel basically dead in the water now. I almost feel bad for him not getting a real collaboration with him yet he did livestreams with backstabbers like Ramil Amyr.

And I guess you can say his dying wish to Melanie King was to get serious and talk to the women. We going to see if she returns to real talk like when she first started instead of trying to skate to 1 million subs off dumb reaction videos and her looks.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Now we learn y’all’s daddy left with less than $1000 to his name, in debt, living in a one bedroom apartment not in his name. Fraud fabricated a career, lied about his college degree and was broke. No wonder he constantly displayed a lack of basic knowledge about high value men and who they tend to gravitate towards.

This will be my final post on this dude. The L writes itself not much else to be said. I pray you guys elevate your lives so you don’t end up like this man. Alone and broke, family estranged.

Nikki_04

All Star
Daps
This thread is eye opening. The amount of anger/hate some posters have is astonishing, some should seek help. This is what happens when you spend too much time online following internet trolls pretending to give you sound advice for their own monetary gain.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude nobody cares about these public service announcement type posts.
deuces-bye.gif

:mjlol:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now we learn y’all’s daddy left with less than $1000 to his name, in debt, living in a one bedroom apartment not in his name. Fraud fabricated a career, lied about his college degree and was broke. No wonder he constantly displayed a lack of basic knowledge about high value men and who they tend to gravitate towards.

This will be my final post on this dude. The L writes itself not much else to be said. I pray you guys elevate your lives so you don’t end up like this man. Alone and broke, family estranged.

Learn this from where? I cant find anything about this besides people talking about it and memes

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Marquette is that you :patrice:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just shows you the narcissism people have :pachaha:
Nikka act like he doing an intervention for KS supporters. When most of us just skipping right past his posts. Posting a bunch of FUD from bitter Big Shirley's and simps ain't changing nobody's mind.

If we didn't stop watching his content the first 1,500 times they tried cancelling him. We damn sure ain't now.
:russ:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nikka act like he doing an intervention for KS supporters. When most of us just skipping right past his posts. Posting a bunch of FUD from bitter Big Shirley's and simps ain't changing nobody's mind.

If we didn't stop watching his content the first 1,500 times they tried cancelling him. We damn sure ain't now.
:russ:
nikka kicked the bucket..you can hop off his dead nuts now