RIP Kevin Samuels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikka he said don’t believe your own daughter if she told you someone looked at her funny naked getting out of the shower fukk outta here!

The juelzing yall do to defend this fruity ass church deacon is pitiful.

TLR going from “don’t ever believe women” to “don’t ever believe children.” :hhh:
You want us to agree with your opinion when we don't. No amount of insults will change that dawg. Get a grip.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You want us to agree with your opinion when we don't. No amount of insults will change that dawg. Get a grip.
I don’t care if you agree with me. You think mothers shouldn’t believe daughters when they tell them they were sexually abused. Cool. Just please stay non-sexually active and on the internet.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cant quote, but @Wild self was factually correct about black feminists and the cia. This is known and well documented: cia agents posing as white feminists put a battery in bws back with the intent of undermining the larger black freedom movement.

It was obviously effective bc you got stupid bp, men and women, repeating that same bs to this day. Shamefully stupid, but everybody 'educated,' right?

Iirc, Kevin devoted a show to it.

Thank you brehette :blessed:

You need to go after those simp posters and those female posters that try to rip me apart for saying the same thing.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don’t care if you agree with me. You think mothers shouldn’t believe daughters when they tell them they were sexually abused. Cool. Just please stay non-sexually active and on the internet.
No one said that. We just said if the scenario took place where it's he say/she say, what will your reactions be is critical to deciding if I should or shouldn't be in a relationship with you. Bro, you basically doing the, if this nikka was being a pedo, would you look the other way. That's not what any of us co-sign or agree with. That nikka needs to be in jail if he's a pedo and he doesn't need to be around kids period. What you doing is projecting based on what you feel more than what's being said.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This post made me think of that youtuber from Chicago who bounced around from Detroit to Atlanta. He got like 100k subscribers and got videos on "how to boost the murder rate in your city"

Straight clown shyt, but ppl rarely speak out against that type of content

That is cause those feminists are attracted to that c00n toxic male. A lot of dudes contribute to pain to the Black Community because they want access to p*ssy and clout.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
the bottom of the barrel of black men have been given free-reign to operate for decades.

meanwhile the black doctor, the pharmacist, the lawyer, the neurosurgeon, the business owner - has been silent the entire time.

and KS opened the door for those brothers to have their place in the discussion.

also KS was able to connect so many demographics.... from the young people, the old people, the hoteps, the black conservatives, the swirlers, the divestors, the pro black chicks, the street nikkas, the athletes, the white boys, the PAWGS, the asian chicks, the latinas.

shyt was crazy.

That is cause those professions require intellectualism on a high level and women find that from a black man to be "boring" and "lame." nThey want black men to be like Future or Gucci Mane, acting an ass and smashing hoes while chilling on the block. A lot of dudes are they way they are because they been incentivized to be scumbags to get p*ssy. Some dudes willingly pass up on money and life-changing opportunities to be 'cool' to feminists.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Doctors & others identify many illnesses that people die of. Identifying illness is literally a part of their job, the first part, the second part is treating the illness after they identify what it is so they can know what the proper treatment is. Depending on treatment, stage of illness (how soon they see a doctor so it can be identified officially) and the person’s body, they live or die. But the doctor was still able to identify the illness. A nurse should’ve known signs of a heart attack and know he needs to see a doctor. It’s apart of their job.

You didn’t know that yet trying to call other people dumb.

A nurse can work in various departments or specialties. Unless you do ED Cath or CV you will not able to tell. Even then you need labs and EKG or a cardiac cath to tell. I didn’t call you dumb for this part.

I called you dumb for quoting Nicki fukking Minaj about vaccines :russ:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Oh I’m sure there are women who found value in his commentary. But if that was the overall impact, I wouldn’t be seeing all the debates that I’m seeing now. You just said yourself that bw generally aren’t interested in other bw who liked him. I was speaking in general.
:yeshrug: We really dont know what his overall impact was amongst bw bc bw ganged up, e stalked, and doxxed those who supported him. You cant correctly gauge his support without taking into account the sheer vileness of his biggest detractors.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: We really dont know what his overall impact was amongst bw bc bw ganged up, e stalked, and doxxed those who supported him. You cant correctly gauge his support without taking into account the sheer vileness of his biggest detractors.

Well damn. That’s why I’m also careful about what I share on social media. People get more bold online than they otherwise would be.

Also, my original statement you quoted was in regards to his overall impact as far as bringing the average black woman and the average black man together. All I can speak on is what I see for myself. I’ve been watching a battle of the sexes play out these last couple of days. He’s also been described as polarizing by the very people who subscribe to him. That’s why I said it seems like his platform was divisive more than anything else. But people value what they value, so if he helped you out, that’s great and I mean that. Anyway, everyone stay safe.