RIP Kevin Samuels

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
All these people hating on and celebrating this man's death all because a he held a difference of opinion when it comes to relationships and accountability as if this man was the devil.. Its unfortunate something like this takes place with black people.. but alot of us are just fukking sick.. its not just women.. nikkas too.. All this over a difference of opinion :snoop:now nikkas pocket watching a dead guy

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these people hating and celebrating someone's death all because a man held a difference of opinion when it comes to relationships and accountability as if this man was the devil.. Its unfortunate something like this takes place with black people.. but alot of us are just fukking sick.. its not just women.. nikkas too.. All this over a difference of opinion :snoop:now nikkas pocket watching a dead guy
Most his haters were broke dusty dudes or fat single mothers.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now we learn y’all’s daddy left with less than $1000 to his name, in debt, living in a one bedroom apartment not in his name. Fraud fabricated a career, lied about his college degree and was broke. No wonder he constantly displayed a lack of basic knowledge about high value men and who they tend to gravitate towards.

This will be my final post on this dude. The L writes itself not much else to be said. I pray you guys elevate your lives so you don’t end up like this man. Alone and broke, family estranged.

Learn this from where? I cant find anything about this besides people talking about it and memes

I figured dude wouldn't respond since his initial post was his "last" but this is where this $1000 rumor started from...this lady who has been a KS hater got her info from MTO......

This is the disgusting tactics I was talking about when this brotha died. People making things up just to tarnish his name...and I say time and time again I wasn't even a fan of KS bit the way people are lying is shameful. From the brotha dying from coke laced with Fentanyl to this...some of yall are really sad people.

Grown adults making up lies, calling people names and just being outright ignorant...I hope these rumors make yall feel better within your life because its 100% ugly

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I figured dude wouldn't respond since his initial post was his "last" but this is where this $1000 rumor started from...this lady who has been a KS hater got her info from MTO......

This is the disgusting tactics I was talking about when this brotha died. People making things up just to tarnish his name...and I say time and time again I wasn't even a fan of KS bit the way people are lying is shameful. From the brotha dying from coke laced with Fentanyl to this...some of yall are really sad people.

Grown adults making up lies, calling people names and just being outright ignorant...I hope these rumors make yall feel better within your life because its 100% ugly

I can sort of understand females spreading rumors because that's what they do. But grown men on this site spreading false rumors like a hoe.
:mjlol:
Who raised these dudes?
:francis:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California

She need to shut her Ms Melody( a rapper who was married to KRSONE for the people who don’t know) fat ass up and do some sit ups and cardio her damn self

how the fukk she knows what was in his pockets…

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps

These fukking ghetto ass operators is ridiculous.

Damn, I feel bad for the lady who was with him and had to go through that. I’ve been seeing conspiracy theory videos floating around on YouTube of people claiming she murdered him. The truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction but that recording was hard to listen to.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Damn, I feel bad for the lady who was with him and had to go through that. I’ve been seeing conspiracy theory videos floating around on YouTube of people claiming she murdered him. The truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction but that recording was hard to listen to.
I know. She was really trying to save him. Sad shyt. Meanwhile half the people in this thread were accusing her of killing him a few days ago.