RIP Kevin Samuels

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we learn y’all’s daddy left with less than $1000 to his name, in debt, living in a one bedroom apartment not in his name. Fraud fabricated a career, lied about his college degree and was broke. No wonder he constantly displayed a lack of basic knowledge about high value men and who they tend to gravitate towards.

This will be my final post on this dude. The L writes itself not much else to be said. I pray you guys elevate your lives so you don’t end up like this man. Alone and broke, family estranged.
Link?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Now we learn y’all’s daddy left with less than $1000 to his name, in debt, living in a one bedroom apartment not in his name. Fraud fabricated a career, lied about his college degree and was broke. No wonder he constantly displayed a lack of basic knowledge about high value men and who they tend to gravitate towards.

This will be my final post on this dude. The L writes itself not much else to be said. I pray you guys elevate your lives so you don’t end up like this man. Alone and broke, family estranged.

It's would be damn near impossible for him to be broke.
Even if he lied about all the other shyt he was not broke