RIP Kevin Samuels

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
thats why black people women will continue u be unmarried

u got 40, 50 year old bytches buying themselves gifts on valentines day telling women to never settle and girls in the comments going "yasss sissss"

wish i could remember this ladies ig she bought some 2500 dollar purse and they were going crazy single as fukk shyt is sad

Fixed!

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Twitter aint taking nun serious

Sumthing wrong wit yall nikkas :deadmanny:
]

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If youre a black man that reaches your 60s - you should give yourself a round of applause.

you survived 9 months in the womb... you avoided gun violence.... you avoided heart failure.... you avoided stroke... you avoided lung failure... you avoided kidney failure... you avoided car accidents... you avoided cancer.

That shyt is an achievement.

I got an uncle in his 50s that recently had a stroke and was stuck alone for days inside his home.... now he doesnt even remember his own family.... memory wiped away like a blank CD.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If youre a black man that reaches your 60s - you should give yourself a round of applause.

you survived 9 months in the womb... you avoided gun violence.... you avoided heart failure.... you avoided stroke... you avoided lung failure... you avoided kidney failure... you avoided car accidents... you avoided cancer.

That shyt is an achievement.

I got an uncle in his 50s that recently had a stroke and was stuck alone for days inside his home.... now he doesnt even remember his own family.... memory wiped away like a blank CD.

I've been in multiple car accidents unscathed. lol. Car accidents ain't no thang

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
A middle aged black man tells the next generation to take some accountability, get their lives under control and be realistic in their dating expectations and we have people celebrating and cracking jokes over his supposed passing away.

If ever you needed proof of how dangerous matriarchal communities are.

Hopefully this isn't true but RIP to Kevin if it is.

Nah man, attacks on minority groups from peddlers of white supremacy has made us all sensitive and overly skeptical of any kind of criticism. A lot of people nowadays can’t differentiate between constructive criticism and personal attacks.

If you made a thread calling a Breh a dummy for impregnating a stripper who ruins his life, it would be met positively for the most part. But if you brought the same energy against a woman who gets knocked up by a known degenerate, it will be viewed as a personal attack on all women rather than a criticism of her poor judgment. The whole internet is filled with trauma victims that politicians routinely weaponize.

You can’t even criticize any part of our culture without blow back. If, for example, you say sumin simple like, ‘Let’s stop calling each other the N word because it probably has a negative psychological effect on us and our children.’ I guarantee their will be no shortage of men and women strongly advocating for us to continue calling each other a racial slur.

:mindblown:

you don’t have to watch the prisoners if they’re convince they belong there

Imagine the pandemonium that would be caused if you replaced the N word in some of todays drill with a Jewish slur. I went off on a tangent but anyways…