RIP Kevin Samuels

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

TLA just said he tried to reach out to Kevin and called both of his phones after the news broke but the phones just rang with no answer.

:ohhh:

I wouldn't think that TLA wouldn't or any other Youtubers would continue with their normal content if something has happened. I may be wrong. Listening to TLA live and he's doing normal podding

Nonchalantly.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
For some reason this death is more shocking than actual 'celebrity' deaths
I'm so genuinely confused....

its almost scripted....

he got lots of fame very recently spreading a very specific message specifically also targeting overweight women then HE dies ?!?! of cardiac arrest

Kevin Samuels of ALL people ?!

NOW ?!

I find this way more shocking than when actual celebs die.

I'm in disbelief...

Last edited:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
There is no source. Only mad fat bytches doing livestreams with fabricated screenshots of some email that no one can officially verify.

This shyt is just a hate campaign at this point. Some bytch lied about him dying and another bytch added onto the fire.

Post your source dikkhead. Ain’t shyt to look for dumbass.
you emotional, ironically just like the women KS be having on his platform. No wonder nikkas on here say he your daddy.

dikkhead mad because I noticed a lady in his comments said her husband was on the scene as an emergency response personnel? How u mad at me for that :laugh:

u in shambles. the women should be more upset at his passing (if true) than any man. nikka looking for game on how to bag a high value man:wrist:.

Last edited:

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Never watched any of his videos did he drink energy drinks a lot? I see people mentioning energy drinks ? whats the back story?
He always has a red bull, but i haven’t watched in damn near a year