RIP Kevin Samuels

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
So you don’t care, you just like randomly starting conversations with cornballs? You’re either on a fruitless quest to acknowledge all the stray cornballs in world for some random unlnown reason that just happened upon my post by somw stroke of luck or…. Maybe you just a Kevin Samuels stan in yet another Kevin Samuels thread, caping for Kevin Samuels.
But maybe you right, despite the odds being heavily in favor of the latter, maybe me saying ya’ll stan him is reaching. My bad i take it back. We good now?
Corny clown

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
That faceless cocksucker The Black Authority said good riddance when Toni Morrison passed away

and I believe it was within the hour or so when it was announced.

The coli children of Kevin Samuels is mad as hell right now :fire::angry:

I'm neutral on this, but come on, let's not pretend like y'all wouldn't be celebrating if something happened to a woman y'all don't like, like Gabby Union or Jada Pinkett Smith or one of them swirlers y'all hate so much.

The coli gon break the day something happen to one of them :wow:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I'm neutral on this, but come on, let's not pretend like y'all wouldn't be celebrating if something happened to a woman y'all don't like, like Gabby Union or Jada Pinkett Smith or one of them swirlers y'all hate so much.

I wouldn't because I'm not a terrible person and none of these people have no stake in my real life :pachaha:

And most of us won't either lol...stop trying to defend these birds that call you bulletbags

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Nah I'm not into that gossipy fakkit shyt, coli full of incels of all corners

Daps
That faceless cocksucker The Black Authority said good riddance when Toni Morrison passed away

and I believe it was within the hour or so when it was announced.

Yep, and that's my point. But as we know, you can't spell hypocrisy without at least 3 letters from coli :russ:

I better stop before these boys start trying to be on my bumper, like I said, I have no dog in this hunt either way :manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

nikka what?:gucci: