RIP Kevin Samuels

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If Jesus was alive today, I am pretty sure he would be hated even more than Kevin. Kevin is a normal man with vices. Someone perfect like Jesus with standards and no sinning. His YouTube channel would be considered controversial for sure.
yup

people would question Jesus, look for dirt on him and consider him judgmental

its the times we are in. you cannot shame people for anything. i say bring shame back and keep people in check. society is losing itself

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Officer Tatum was a fan of KS :dwillhuh:

I thought he was going to blast him

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i was goint to make a thread about this , but there's already enough threads .

kevin kept it real with men, but he couldn’t do it too often cuz it would have turned off a lot of his super delusional male fans.

I used to tell people this is why he didn’t let men call in….he would have lost a lot of his audience if he was constantly telling men that they weren’t high value and didn’t qualify for the stuff he was talking about

Rip

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He certainly had a following. I didn't know much about the guy but we at 76 gotdamn pages and I'm at 35 posts/page.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
kevin kept it real with men, but he couldn’t do it too often cuz it would have turned off a lot of his super delusional male fans.

I used to tell people this is why he didn’t let men call in….he would have lost a lot of his audience if he was constantly telling men that they weren’t high value and didn’t qualify for the stuff he was talking about

Rip

I remember a while back when Oshay was talking about how he'd have shows that were centered around dragging BW some yrs back. I think this was before the Sunday Rumble became a thing. Not sure.

He went on to say once he started to move away from shows that were solely about going in on BW, he lost over $40k in Youtube revenue. His views and likes all went down considerably.

Most people like to talk about the Cyn G's of the world that appeal to their delusional female followers by trashing BM.

But they'll pretend this is not happening on the other end. These people are doing whatever it takes to get paid. It's as simple as that.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
You shut up you pathetic autistic gang-obsessed fukking loser.

Part of the reason there’s so many fukked up people in the world today is because of stupid adult pieces of shyt like you didn’t believe them when they told them about being sexually assaulted as a child.

I hope you get gangraped by a bunch of men and die from a$$hole hemorrhaging, you p*ssy.
I said some kids lie. Which Is true. Fucc you and fucc any kids in your family by the way

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
My goodness who’s that person posting two dumb replies back to back ?

So a healthcare worker can spot a heart attack ? Then why do people die of heart attack inside the hospital ?

Tell me
Doctors & others identify many illnesses that people die of. Identifying illness is literally a part of their job, the first part, the second part is treating the illness after they identify what it is so they can know what the proper treatment is. Depending on treatment, stage of illness (how soon they see a doctor so it can be identified officially) and the person’s body, they live or die. But the doctor was still able to identify the illness. A nurse should’ve known signs of a heart attack and know he needs to see a doctor. It’s apart of their job.

You didn’t know that yet trying to call other people dumb.