RIP Kevin Samuels

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I said some kids lie. Which Is true. Fucc you and fucc any kids in your family by the way
It’s possible that somewhere in the history of humanity a child may have lied about being molested by a parent. It’s generally not commonplace. You gotta be a real dumb caveman-minded rotten bag of garbage to give the sexual abuser the benefit of the doubt over your own child.

KS proposed a hypothetical scenario to a woman where they’re married with 2 biological kids and one kid that’s hers that he’s stepdad too, and asked her what she would do if her daughter (his stepdaughter) said he looked at her funny when she was naked getting out of the shower.

Putting aside the obvious question of what kinda sick weirdo shyt that is to even think of much less ask someone on the internet, the lady responded by saying their relationship would have to end. He then berated her for 6 minutes straight about why she would believe her own daughter over him because children lie and children say anything. He said he wouldn’t get out of the house and that she would have to get the fukk out. Then he told her she has no empathy for men.

Sexual abuse of daughters by the men around mom and mom not believing or ignoring them is tragic far too common occurrence and it really shatters some peoples’ lives. KS was such a sick piece of trash he grilled and shamed a woman for saying she would believe her daughter over her stepdad if she said did some creepy shyt, and made no mention of whether or not the accusation was true; it’s merit wasn’t even important, just the power dynamic.

You are the type of dirtball ass bum to blame your daughter if she told you she was molested. Thankfully no woman would ever let you nut in her so the world is safe from your degeneracy.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It’s possible that somewhere in the history of humanity a child may have lied about being molested by a parent. It’s generally not commonplace. You gotta be a real dumb caveman-minded rotten bag of garbage to give the sexual abuser the benefit of the doubt over your own child.

KS proposed a hypothetical scenario to a woman where they’re married with 2 biological kids and one kid that’s hers that he’s stepdad too, and asked her what she would do if her daughter (his stepdaughter) said he looked at her funny when she was naked getting out of the shower.

Putting aside the obvious question of what kinda sick weirdo shyt that is to even think of much less ask someone on the internet, the lady responded by saying their relationship would have to end. He then berated her for 6 minutes straight about why she would believe her own daughter over him because children lie and children say anything. He said he wouldn’t get out of the house and that she would have to get the fukk out. Then he told her she has no empathy for men.

Sexual abuse of daughters by the men around mom and mom not believing or ignoring them is tragic far too common occurrence and it really shatters some peoples’ lives. KS was such a sick piece of trash he grilled and shamed a woman for saying she would believe her daughter over her stepdad if she said did some creepy shyt, and made no mention of whether or not the accusation was true; it’s merit wasn’t even important, just the power dynamic.

You are the type of dirtball ass bum to blame your daughter if she told you she molested. Thankfully no woman would ever let you nut in her so the world is safe from your degeneracy.
You trying too hard for it to be one way when he's just mentioning scenarios. Could he have used a better example, sure but it's a worst-case scenario possibility. How do you know she's telling the truth? He's trying to see the woman's mentality and how she would see it. If she's rational or not when it comes to her daughter or son. Personally, if I didn't watch a lot of Kevin, I could see how you could come at him but knowing as much as I've watched, I understood what he was trying to covey.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

You are the type of dirtball ass bum to blame your daughter if she told you she was molested. Thankfully no woman would ever let you nut in her so the world is safe from your degeneracy.
bytch ass nikka if you read my follow up post I said when I was a kid my friends lied on an adult. They did it to get him fired. I’m going by my own life experience. I didn’t grow up on the internet like you

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You trying too hard for it to be one way when he's just mentioning scenarios. Could he have used a better example, sure but it's a worst-case scenario possibility. How do you know she's telling the truth? He's trying to see the woman's mentality and how she would see it. If she's rational or not when it comes to her daughter or son. Personally, if I didn't watch a lot of Kevin, I could see how you could come at him but knowing as much as I've watched, I understood what he was trying to covey.
nikka he said don’t believe your own daughter if she told you someone looked at her funny naked getting out of the shower fukk outta here!

The juelzing yall do to defend this fruity ass church deacon is pitiful.

TLR going from “don’t ever believe women” to “don’t ever believe children.” :hhh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
bytch ass nikka if you read my follow up post I said when I was a kid my friends lied on an adult. They did it to get him fired. I’m going by my own life experience. I didn’t grow up on the internet like you
So? No one asked you about your bytch ass anecdotal irrelevant experience. All you did was reveal you were such a loser that your friends were weirdos who made up stories about being molested.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So? No one asked you about your bytch ass anecdotal irrelevant experience. All you did was reveal you were such a loser that your friends were weirdos who made up stories about being molested.
nikka shut up. You’re lame internet ass would’ve been a plate at the schools I went to :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't even mind Cynthia G and divestor groups. If they want to leave blackistan, you are free to leave but white man standards are generally higher than BM standards and non BM don't really care for BW so where are you going if you are leaving Blackistan. Sounds like you are going to die alone and that's the outcome it seems most of these women hate the most but it's the most likely even if you divest.

bell hooks died by herself and she did everything that the CIA wanted :whistle: . Mind you, she never made it to see her 70th birthday.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
for the first time in history, the brothers from the professional class had the microphone :russ:

the street nikkas and ball players was hogging up the mic for too long.

KS was a nice change of pace from the standard image of black men.

For me - thats the biggest loss.

He taught a lot of black men to embrace maturity and dress appropriately. I see too many brehs over 40 still on that fashion clout trendy shyt, with grey hairs in the clubs acting like they 22 years old. Time for black men, fashion wise, to mature and embrace a clean three-piece suit.

Too many simp panderers that are wild immature like drug dealers, rappers, and doofy ball players these last 20 years. Hope KS sparked a revolution,