RIP Kevin Samuels

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This post made me think of that youtuber from Chicago who bounced around from Detroit to Atlanta. He got like 100k subscribers and got videos on "how to boost the murder rate in your city"

Straight clown shyt, but ppl rarely speak out against that type of content

the bottom of the barrel of black men have been given free-reign to operate for decades.

meanwhile the black doctor, the pharmacist, the lawyer, the neurosurgeon, the business owner - has been silent the entire time.

and KS opened the door for those brothers to have their place in the discussion.

also KS was able to connect so many demographics.... from the young people, the old people, the hoteps, the black conservatives, the swirlers, the divestors, the pro black chicks, the street nikkas, the athletes, the white boys, the PAWGS, the asian chicks, the latinas.

shyt was crazy.

Last edited:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
That's true, a lot of perception of the haters are women most men find to be undesirable in a marriage setting. Which is likely false. I am pretty sure that group has every type of BW in it, just a lot more undesirables seem to be the loudest on social media.

Just like a lot of toxic, traumatized, undesirable men fed off KS. Those seem to be the loudest on social media as well.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bc that's the only way they'll deign to listen to a bm, he gotta be Jesus level of perfection. But jesus wasnt 6ft and didnt make 6 figures. :usure:
If Jesus was alive today, I am pretty sure he would be hated even more than Kevin. Kevin is a normal man with vices. Someone perfect like Jesus with standards and no sinning. His YouTube channel would be considered controversial for sure.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just like a lot of toxic, traumatized, undesirable men fed off KS. Those seem to be the loudest on social media as well.
Are they really the loudest or is that just the perception? I feel like I am pretty loud. I am not toxic. Any trauma I've had in my life, I've seeked therapy for. Based on my dating history and current marriage, i am not undesirable. Even when I remove myself from the equation, I still see a lot of his supporters as professional class black men and women. Even most of his callers generally tend to be women making over 100k over 35 years old on average since he blew up.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Are they really the loudest or is that just the perception? I feel like I am pretty loud. I am not toxic. Any trauma I've had in my life, I've seeked therapy for. Based on my dating history and current marriage, i am not undesirable. Even when I remove myself from the equation, I still see a lot of his supporters as professional class black men and women.Even most of his callers generally tend to be women making over 100k over 35 years old on average since he blew up.
I am a firm believer a lot of those women didn’t make the amount of money they said they made. Kind of think some of the women were paid lol.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Are they really the loudest or is that just the perception?

So let me guess. Everything I say is just my “perception” and everything you say is reality? Lol. Well, I’ve already said these are my own opinions. So let me ask. Is it desirable men who make up the vast majority of KS’s following? I agree that his message might’ve been catered to those desirable men but there are many, many undesirables who got a kick out of his platform because it fueled their distaste for black women even more. I don’t see where it brought about a meeting of the minds between black women and black men. There seems to be even more of a drift. But people swear his platform had some sort of positive impact. Mmmk, I guess. Y’all are entitled to your opinions too.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i wonder if the funeral will be open to the public.
Anybody willing to go?

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Where are you looking? Bc KS added value to my household in a few different ways. But bw arent generally interested in the opinions of bw who liked him.

Oh I’m sure there are women who found value in his commentary. But if that was the overall impact, I wouldn’t be seeing all the debates that I’m seeing now. You just said yourself that bw generally aren’t interested in other bw who liked him. I was speaking in general.