RIP Kevin Samuels

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
To act like he didnt make some good points wouldnt be true. I didnt agree with everything he said. Hell, there is no one on earth I agree with 100%.

I just cant bring myself to take pleasure in that man's death. I'm sure he had Black male followers that like heavier women and disregarded his take on that and took info they felt useful.

R.I.P. nonetheless

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
loved his style, as a suit wearer it was refreshing to see someone present themselves with class

for the first time in history, the brothers from the professional class had the microphone :russ:

the street nikkas and ball players was hogging up the mic for too long.

KS was a nice change of pace from the standard image of black men.

For me - thats the biggest loss.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This right here is an example of what his fans do, they ignore the fukked up shyt he says or juelz around it. Then claim they don’t understand how some could dislike him.

In the OG thread the whole clip was played and there was no juelzing around the fukked up shyt he said.

I was talking with one of my friends on fb who is a samuelite and that weirdo kind of pedo vid was dropped by some bih he knew. The juelzing that transpired was hilarious to the point he subtracted a whole ass kid from the scenario to make it so that he was talking about his biological seed not the stepkid :mjlol:

I swear on my life these nikkas just hear what they want to hear and ignore everything else, its crazy supposed strong minded high value men are so easily swayed by words

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Cant quote, but @Wild self was factually correct about black feminists and the cia. This is known and well documented: cia agents posing as white feminists put a battery in bws back with the intent of undermining the larger black freedom movement.

It was obviously effective bc you got stupid bp, men and women, repeating that same bs to this day. Shamefully stupid, but everybody 'educated,' right?

Iirc, Kevin devoted a show to it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Here's my thing....Yeah Kevin Samuels is dead ass wrong for that take, but I didn't know a man had to be infallible with his takes to be taken seriously. The people digging up quotes like this are holding this dude to prophetic/Messiah like standards digging through the crates and finding weirdo oneoff takes here and they're acting as if those oneoffs are supposed to dismiss everything he's saying on some AH HA he's not infallible shyt.

Well no shyt, y'all seem to be the only ones in this equation that thought he was perfect and all knowing.

Man I'd even go as far as to say that if you're a media personality and I can't find a single opinion of yours that I completely disagree with I'm clearly dealing with someone who's 100% hustling and there is no off-switch. Only on the internet do I see that you have to agree with everything a person says to take them seriously :dead:
I am not sure why his detractors want Jesus from him

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yes that one and moderna does have side effects like that that are worse in men, and it also can do something to your genitals. Nicki Minaj mentioned it before and got dragged, but the research they tried to hide for 70 years but was just forced to release days ago says otherwise. I think you should go read it.

she could’ve given him aspirin and called the ambulance if he refused to go to the hospital. As a healthcare worker she should’ve been able to spot a heart attack

My goodness who’s that person posting two dumb replies back to back ?

So a healthcare worker can spot a heart attack ? Then why do people die of heart attack inside the hospital ?

Tell me

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
for the first time in history, the brothers from the professional class had the microphone :russ:

the street nikkas and ball players was hogging up the mic for too long.

KS was a nice change of pace from the standard image of black men.

For me - thats the biggest loss.
This post made me think of that youtuber from Chicago who bounced around from Detroit to Atlanta. He got like 100k subscribers and got videos on "how to boost the murder rate in your city"

Straight clown shyt, but ppl rarely speak out against that type of content