RIP Kevin Samuels

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
It’s a big reason i knew i could never marry my last gf

she said that she would consider going to a sperm bank to have kids if she couldn’t meet a “good man”. Made me realize she didn’t value the male presence in a house hold and would be liable to divorce or put me on papers if i ever had a kid with her
damn you got wisdom breh, my pea brain not even thinking on that level. :wow:

Sir Jebbi

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He was hanging around Hollywood too much, one of those celebs used him as a blood sacrifice.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
It was sarcasm

I see people here claiming they never heard about him out the Coli but are well informed enough to write several essays and posts about him

Why does that bother you?
Because he had over a million followers on YouTube most likely. That's not exactly what I would call being a nobody. The average Coli poster would be a nobody.

Kevin Samuels’s YouTube Stats and Analytics | HypeAuditor - Influencer Marketing Platform

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
damn you got wisdom breh, my pea brain not even thinking on that level. :wow:
lol thank you breh

i had a serious argument wit h her about it and tried to get her to see my view and she couldnt understand why i was so passionate about the topic.
my brother is dealing with baby momma issues so its a topic that hits close to home. plus she came from a broken family while mine was still in tact

ive seen it all with these women so i can detect the red flags

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
:lupe: would the Pfizer vaccine cause that to happen?
Yes that one and moderna does have side effects like that that are worse in men, and it also can do something to your genitals. Nicki Minaj mentioned it before and got dragged, but the research they tried to hide for 70 years but was just forced to release days ago says otherwise. I think you should go read it.
I'm pretty sure he got checkups often, he was a cancer survivor and I swear he mentioned black people needing to do checkups. For what could have happened (speculation), besides any chest pains, which should have prompted a visit to the ER, that isn't something that will show up in a basic checkup, you can go to a cardiologist for things like that. Expensive stuff in America, even more so for black people, so that needs to be handled both socially and politically.

Regarding a possible nurse being present, yes, the very basic thing you do in that situation, after contacting emergency services, or at best getting someone else to do it, is immediately check for responsiveness/breathing and then you begin CPR. It should be noted, the effectiveness of even a nurse administering CPR in response to a cardiac arrest is going to slim to nothing, your chances of survival if it happens in a hospital is still slim to none, and if you do survive it either isn't for long or you will wish you didn't survive as a decent chunk of survivors die months or a year or so afterwards due to the impact cardiac arrest can have on the body. So there's isn't much the supposed nurse could have done outside of CPR, which I would assume she would administer after the shock of it all, it would be too late though.
she could’ve given him aspirin and called the ambulance if he refused to go to the hospital. As a healthcare worker she should’ve been able to spot a heart attack

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Yes that one and moderna does have side effects like that that are worse in men, and it also can do something to your genitals. Nicki Minaj mentioned it before and got dragged, but the research they tried to hide for 70 years but was just forced to release days ago says otherwise. I think you should go read it.

she could’ve given him aspirin and called the ambulance if he refused to go to the hospital. As a healthcare worker she should’ve been able to spot a heart attack
Just going to have to wait for the official details, assuming they are released to the public by a family member. Cardiac arrest and a heart attack are completely different, for a heart attack, she could have just kept him still and called for an ambulance, yeah. Cardiac arrest, no, like I said not even the hospital can save you if you are already present there when it occurs, statically speaking.

The global survival rate among adult out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients who received cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a systematic review and meta-analysis - Critical Care

A total of 141 eligible studies were included in this meta-analysis. The pooled incidence of return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC) was 29.7% (95% CI 27.6–31.7%), the rate of survival to hospital admission was 22.0% (95% CI 20.7–23.4%), the rate of survival to hospital discharge was 8.8% (95% CI 8.2–9.4%), the pooled 1-month survival rate was 10.7% (95% CI 9.1–13.3%), and the 1-year survival rate was 7.7% (95% CI 5.8–9.5%). Subgroup analysis showed that survival to hospital discharge was more likely among OHCA patients whose cardiac arrest was witnessed by a bystander or emergency medical services (EMS) (10.5%; 95% CI 9.2–11.7%), who received bystander CPR (11.3%, 95% CI 9.3–13.2%), and who were living in Europe and North America (Europe 11.7%; 95% CI 10.5–13.0%; North America: 7.7%; 95% CI 6.9–8.6%). The survival to discharge (8.6% in 1976–1999 vs. 9.9% in 2010–2019), 1-month survival (8.0% in 2000–2009 vs. 13.3% in 2010–2019), and 1-year survival (8.0% in 2000–2009 vs. 13.3% in 2010–2019) rates of OHCA patients who underwent CPR significantly increased throughout the study period. The Egger’s test did not indicate evidence of publication bias for the outcomes of OHCA patients who underwent CPR.

I don't know, we are working without official details, and I wouldn't just assume malice on behalf of the supposed nurse present.