RIP Kevin Samuels

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Since when is it socially acceptable for anyone to die alone. Especially a man who should be the head of his household and have a strong connection to his children…right? Dudes out here excusing this shyt because it’s too embarrassing to talk about. His child support situation is documented, as are the divorces. He wasn’t a good dude and didn’t take care of his business and I pray you nikkas realize the path he advocated will lead you there too. 56, unhealthy, drinking Red Bull like a college kid, no real business so doing everything himself, rental apartment not in his name, twice divorced and kids want no part of him…this is what failure looks like.
why you gotta diss red bull though? them energy drinks delicious

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He says if a woman’s child tells her her man molested them, she shouldn’t believe her child because children lie. 23:40. It’s on and on for minutes.

29:18. “Why would you just believe her. Children lie!”

Yeah he’s exactly where he needs to be right now.

barf

i think this is why most people say "i didnt agree with everything he said"

edit: Youre not telling the full story on what he is saying in that argument

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Since when is it socially acceptable for anyone to die alone. Especially a man who should be the head of his household and have a strong connection to his children…right? Dudes out here excusing this shyt because it’s too embarrassing to talk about. His child support situation is documented, as are the divorces. He wasn’t a good dude and didn’t take care of his business and I pray you nikkas realize the path he advocated will lead you there too. 56, unhealthy, drinking Red Bull like a college kid, no real business so doing everything himself, rental apartment not in his name, twice divorced and kids want no part of him…this is what failure looks like.

I look at like this life is all about perspective. You can't put what you value onto others. there are some people who love coming home to full house with a family and there's others who wish to have a quiet house. :yeshrug:

Now as for dude himself I'm not going in cause one I don't know his situation. some are saying he had no money, he was living the hood rich life style. while others were saying he was doing alright and having a house built. Etc;..

As for his message dude was speaking crazy to grab views and clout but there is a little something there if you sort through that stuff to get to the message.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
FACTS.

Kevin Samuels said:
“BLACK WOMEN are LESS attractive according to “science”. A straight up WHITE SUPREMACIST thing.

Self hating ass KOONS really defending that man dissing they mothers, sisters and daughters because he didn’t aim his KOONERY at Black women instead of men.

Samuelites really out here bein intellectually dishonest acting surprised why Black people, ESPECIALLY Black women are goin in AS THEY FUKKIN SHOULD.

LOST nikkaS

Yea this clip cannot be excused, i don't even need more context.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The nikka you was are conversating with. He's a fukking clown. The whole reason I have a baby mother is because I didn't think about the worst case scenario with that woman. If I did, it would have NEVER happened.

nikkas like to be retarded and BW love it because they aren't gonna take accountability anyway. Yall gotta think of all of the things that could happen, both good and bad. Kids lie all the time.
It’s a big reason i knew i could never marry my last gf

she said that she would consider going to a sperm bank to have kids if she couldn’t meet a “good man”. Made me realize she didn’t value the male presence in a house hold and would be liable to divorce or put me on papers if i ever had a kid with her

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I said before on here. I’m not and wasn’t a fan of dude. But I’ve definitely seen him shyt on them same men u saying are his audience. I think the core of his message isn’t really bad. His delivery and some of his viewpoints is what I disagree with sometimes. He used to be buggin sometimes. But go watch any black woman who is matchmaking online. A lot of them start off shytting on Keven Samuels and then by the end start agreeing with him. Or having a mental breakdown because of how delusional their women audience and customers are. Kendra G literally just exploded on her fanbase cause of this and she’s had arguments with Kevin in the past herself. There’s a reason marriage is at its lowest in the black community but divorce is at its highest. There’s definitely something going on. There’s a lot of toxicity and resentment going on in our community and it’s very alarming. For instance cats was in here posting and shytting on Melanie King for posting her RIP’s to him and she agreed with a lot of his points. People in here(his fans) still called her all kinda clout chasers and shytted on this woman. Turns out she actually knew him personally and he helped her out in her life when she was going through a dark time and he didn’t want her to reveal their friendship because he didn’t want her to go through the negativity associated with it. I don’t know what people want at this point.

I feel like the online discourse is bad between black men and women, but it's better in real life. To me the divorce rate is less of a problem, since divorce rates are high for everyone. The big problem I see is the MARRIAGE rate. We may have a slightly higher divorce rate than everyone, but we've got a significantly lower marriage rate. So the real life problem is that we have two groups of black people who do not value relationships or marriage. You have a lot of black women who view independence as making 35k a year and struggling to raise children. That's what they aspire to be/do, while simultaneously complaining that men aren't doing xyz. Then you have a lot of black men who want to fukk all the chicks raw, risk having children, but have zero interest in building a life with a woman. They didn't have fathers in the home and think being a man means running the street, having no commitments, etc.

Marriage has a lot of financial value and I'm blown away we don't see it. When you look at working class white people, they're getting married. The mechanic dude is marrying a waitress. The roof installer is marrying the receptionist. There's a clear path being followed and yea a lot of white privilege plays a role but often at the end of the day it boils down to who you know. Somebody in the mechanic's family knows a guy who manages at Ford, and suddenly mechanic dude becomes union job car factory guy and is on the path to the middle class. But black people have connections too, via church...and often family. And getting married doubles your connections.

There's a path for the black family but a lot of shyt has to be sacrificed to get there.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Busted_Toes said:
Yea this clip cannot be excused, i don't even need more context.

Here's my thing....Yeah Kevin Samuels is dead ass wrong for that take, but I didn't know a man had to be infallible with his takes to be taken seriously. The people digging up quotes like this are holding this dude to prophetic/Messiah like standards digging through the crates and finding weirdo oneoff takes here and they're acting as if those oneoffs are supposed to dismiss everything he's saying on some AH HA he's not infallible shyt.

Well no shyt, y'all seem to be the only ones in this equation that thought he was perfect and all knowing.

Man I'd even go as far as to say that if you're a media personality and I can't find a single opinion of yours that I completely disagree with I'm clearly dealing with someone who's 100% hustling and there is no off-switch. Only on the internet do I see that you have to agree with everything a person says to take them seriously :dead:

Last edited: