RIP Kevin Samuels

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I dont think he meant alone in the physical sense , you can die surrounded by people and still die alone since none of those people care about you.

When your body hits the floor , the emotions of someone who truly cares and loves you , are different to those that dont.

If the people that care about you are no good, what does that do for you?

Everything has context. Does he want to be surrounded by people that only loved him because he lied to them?

No real man is going to want people that don't value his opinion around him.

He had his opinion and he told it.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
These femcel bw still spinning the block on day 3

I get the level of hurt but damn
They are trying to destroy his legacy. Strom Thurmond RAPED an UNDERAGED black housemaid and denied his daughter and he received a hug from a black woman :hhh:

Don Imus called them “nappy-headed hos” and didn’t get not one spite from the entourage at his death

Just wait until Bill Cosby and OJ dies

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.
You are the true definition of a beta-male p*ssy

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The hate for Kevin Samuels from black women is super intense. There were black female youtubers who would make 20+ hour (!!!) streams talking negatively about the guy, digging into his past, trying to dox him and shyt. Some really psychotic shyt. Cops should look into that.
And no hate for actual white supremaxist who actively did harm to the black community like Strom Thurmond, Don Imus, JOE BIDEN

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
You can't compare the two. One has negative cut clips as any content creator would have. The other is just negative af all the time. A comparable person to Kevin would be Oprah Winfrey, Maury or Jerry Springer. Where he had clear core principles and core values but if you didn't watch her at all, you had a perception of her being something that probably wasn't inline with that. The difference is, Kevin is far more polarizing as women are generally seen unchartered territory for men to talk about, especially BM to BW.

Cynthia is in the lane with Tommy Sotomayor, Chrissie, and those types. If you never watched Kevin outside of cut clips, I can see how you would include him in that mix.

I haven’t watched every single video but I have watched several of them outside of clips. I also have no problem admitting he was right on the money with a few things. But I also noticed the toxic seeds he was planting. I watched one video where he basically told a young woman she thought too highly of herself because, from what I could surmise, she gave intelligent responses and didn’t present herself as a fool. Young, educated, childless…yet she was being held accountable for “something”. For having standards maybe? But yes, I also saw the delusional ones. For instance, one young lady who said she would be making millions as a therapist in the next 10 years, so she needed someone on that same level. But let’s just keep it real though. For as many delusional women who called his show, there are probably 10x the amount of delusional men who were faithful followers who believe they are the “high valued” man he was always speaking of. On this site alone, many of them have adopted his same exact vernacular and attempting to move the same exact way he did as a “high valued” man. They certainly don’t view themselves as average or below average. KS was good for an ego boost and entertainment. It becomes unhealthy when you start to view the average black woman the same as the ones who were used to provide that entertainment. Just my opinion.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You know what. I hate Elon

but I’m ready for him to give a certain side of our community hell on the bird app. They keep talking about karma, well I hope they keep that same energy

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I haven’t watched every single video but I have watched several of them outside of clips. I also have no problem admitting he was right on the money with a few things. But I also noticed the toxic seeds he was planting. I watched one video where he basically told a young woman she thought too highly of herself because, from what I could surmise, she gave intelligent responses and didn’t present herself as a fool. Young, educated, childless…yet she was being held accountable for “something”. For having standards maybe? But yes, I also saw the delusional ones. For instance, one young lady who said she would be making millions as a therapist in the next 10 years, so she needed someone on that same level. But let’s just keep it real though. For as many delusional women who called his show, there are probably 10x the amount of delusional men who were faithful followers who believe they are the “high valued” man he was always speaking of. On this site alone, many of them have adopted his same exact vernacular and attempting to move the same exact way he did as a “high valued” man. They certainly don’t view themselves as average or below average. KS was good for an ego boost and entertainment. It becomes unhealthy when you start to view the average black woman the same as the ones who were used to provide that entertainment. Just my opinion.
He interview 100s of ladies so the whole too educated, you gotta share that pod so I can see what you are saying is what he was saying or it's just your perception.

Why do BW focus so much on what they assume to be Kevin's supporter. I am a Kevin supporter and I am married and living a life that some will consider HV. My cousin is a VP and doing the same. Same for my friends, we are all living this type of life. So why is Kevin's supporters always being attacked as if they are dusty nikkas

You aren't the first to say it, I see it on Twitter and LSA all the time. How is seeing delusional women an ego boost? If anything, its tragic and its frustrating for us.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
He interview 100s of ladies so the whole too educated, you gotta share that pod so I can see what you are saying is what he was saying or it's just your perception.

Why do BW focus so much on what they assume to be Kevin's supporter. I am a Kevin supporter and I am married and living a life that some will consider HV. My cousin is a VP and doing the same. Same for my friends, we are all living this type of life. So why is Kevin's supporters always being attacked as if they are dusty nikkas

Lol. I guess the same way the non-supporters are being viewed as fat, unhappy, lonely women with nothing going for themselves.

And I didn’t say “too” educated. I said she was educated and seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. I also said it was my opinion.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I’ve disputed and debated his specific ideas for well over a year, most prominently his bullshyt about high value men not caring about the profession/education of women. The vast majority of successful men in this country are married to (professionally) successful women. That’s a fact that can be verified with census data and research.

What else is there to dispute? Single black women in their 30s are undesirable…yet that’s exactly what most black men desire and pursue? Beyond the sexism and bullshyt the problem is that his audience is the least high value group imaginable yet pretends like they are the prize. I’m talking about the broke black men who made him famous. Resentful, mad men who are failing at being men but now believe they’re more desirable than successful professional women who make 2-3 times more money because she doesn’t have a ring? This is a coping mechanism for failure. Nothing more.
I said before on here. I’m not and wasn’t a fan of dude. But I’ve definitely seen him shyt on them same men u saying are his audience. I think the core of his message isn’t really bad. His delivery and some of his viewpoints is what I disagree with sometimes. He used to be buggin sometimes. But go watch any black woman who is matchmaking online. A lot of them start off shytting on Keven Samuels and then by the end start agreeing with him. Or having a mental breakdown because of how delusional their women audience and customers are. Kendra G literally just exploded on her fanbase cause of this and she’s had arguments with Kevin in the past herself. There’s a reason marriage is at its lowest in the black community but divorce is at its highest. There’s definitely something going on. There’s a lot of toxicity and resentment going on in our community and it’s very alarming. For instance cats was in here posting and shytting on Melanie King for posting her RIP’s to him and she agreed with a lot of his points. People in here(his fans) still called her all kinda clout chasers and shytted on this woman. Turns out she actually knew him personally and he helped her out in her life when she was going through a dark time and he didn’t want her to reveal their friendship because he didn’t want her to go through the negativity associated with it. I don’t know what people want at this point.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

You aren't the first to say it, I see it on Twitter and LSA all the time. How is seeing delusional women an ego boost? If anything, its tragic and its frustrating for us.
Breh don’t even try

these chicks who act all righteous watch Cynthia G and Chrissie and be in divestor discords and clubhouse rooms. They have said MUCH WORSE

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol. I guess the same way the non-supporters are being viewed as fat, unhappy, lonely women with nothing going for themselves.
That's true, a lot of perception of the haters are women most men find to be undesirable in a marriage setting. Which is likely false. I am pretty sure that group has every type of BW in it, just a lot more undesirables seem to be the loudest on social media.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
FACTS.

Kevin Samuels said:
“BLACK WOMEN are LESS attractive according to “science”. A straight up WHITE SUPREMACIST thing.

Self hating ass KOONS really defending that man dissing they mothers, sisters and daughters because he didn’t aim his KOONERY at Black women instead of men.

Samuelites really out here bein intellectually dishonest acting surprised why Black people, ESPECIALLY Black women are goin in AS THEY FUKKIN SHOULD.

LOST nikkaS

This is disgusting.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh don’t even try

these chicks who act all righteous watch Cynthia G and be in divestor discords and clubhouse rooms.
I don't even mind Cynthia G and divestor groups. If they want to leave blackistan, you are free to leave but white man standards are generally higher than BM standards and non BM don't really care for BW so where are you going if you are leaving Blackistan. Sounds like you are going to die alone and that's the outcome it seems most of these women hate the most but it's the most likely even if you divest.