RIP Kevin Samuels

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bushed cuz of my life experience? I don’t agree with Kevin on this issue but he’s not straight up lying. When I say I seen kids lie about this I’m not talking about when I was an adult. I’m talking about when I was a kid myself and I was in the same room as them as they were plotting on coming up with the lie.
Breh is a clown.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
crazy how people still believe mto
now his enemies are going ham because media takeout said he's broke :mjlol:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Since when is it socially acceptable for anyone to die alone. Especially a man who should be the head of his household and have a strong connection to his children…right? Dudes out here excusing this shyt because it’s too embarrassing to talk about. His child support situation is documented, as are the divorces. He wasn’t a good dude and didn’t take care of his business and I pray you nikkas realize the path he advocated will lead you there too. 56, unhealthy, drinking Red Bull like a college kid, no real business so doing everything himself, rental apartment not in his name, twice divorced and kids want no part of him…this is what failure looks like.

So people that die in car wrecks failed at life because they died in a situation they couldn't control and where they couldn't have all of their family around? All people that died in a tragic way failed huh?

Listen to what ya'll are saying man and think.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
The nikka you was are conversating with. He's a fukking clown. The whole reason I have a baby mother is because I didn't think about the worst case scenario with that woman. If I did, it would have NEVER happened.

nikkas like to be retarded and BW love it because they aren't gonna take accountability anyway. Yall gotta think of all of the things that could happen, both good and bad. Kids lie all the time.

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Since when is it socially acceptable for anyone to die alone. Especially a man who should be the head of his household and have a strong connection to his children…right? Dudes out here excusing this shyt because it’s too embarrassing to talk about. His child support situation is documented, as are the divorces. He wasn’t a good dude and didn’t take care of his business and I pray you nikkas realize the path he advocated will lead you there too. 56, unhealthy, drinking Red Bull like a college kid, no real business so doing everything himself, rental apartment not in his name, twice divorced and kids want no part of him…this is what failure looks like.

No disrespect, but all you seem to give are feminine ad hominem attacks on why you don't like him. Nothing about the core of his message, which you can't dispute. :yeshrug:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
There's a very pathetic sentiment from black men towards other black men with a following. I'm not a KS fan and I saw a lot of shyt I disagreed with, but he ain't a Clarence Thomas-esque villain and not all of his fans lack "father figures". I been noticed a targeted effort to tear down him and his supporters. Now mainstream media is one thing, but it's a lot black men doing this shyt for free. It's not the first time either, because nikkas do this with every brother that's getting shine and attention and it reeks of jealousy to me. Like "how dare yall listen to this clown and not me" type energy. You can see it in this thread and on Twitter.

Ironically these same dudes are gonna complain about us being "crabs in a barrel" and "not having any leaders since Martin and Malcolm". They're apart of the same problem they complain about.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
So people that die in car wrecks failed at life because they died in a situation they couldn't control and where they couldn't have all of their family around? All people that died in a tragic way failed huh?

Listen to what ya'll are saying man and think.
I dont think he meant alone in the physical sense , you can die surrounded by people and still die alone since none of those people care about you.

When your body hits the floor , the emotions of someone who truly cares and loves you , are different to those that dont.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
No disrespect, but all you seem to give are feminine ad hominem attacks on why you don't like him. Nothing about the core of his message, which you can't dispute. :yeshrug:
I’ve disputed and debated his specific ideas for well over a year, most prominently his bullshyt about high value men not caring about the profession/education of women. The vast majority of successful men in this country are married to (professionally) successful women. That’s a fact that can be verified with census data and research.

What else is there to dispute? Single black women in their 30s are undesirable…yet that’s exactly what most black men desire and pursue? Beyond the sexism and bullshyt the problem is that his audience is the least high value group imaginable yet pretends like they are the prize. I’m talking about the broke black men who made him famous. Resentful, mad men who are failing at being men but now believe they’re more desirable than successful professional women who make 2-3 times more money because she doesn’t have a ring? This is a coping mechanism for failure. Nothing more.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.
FACTS.

Kevin Samuels said:
“BLACK WOMEN are LESS attractive according to “science”. A straight up WHITE SUPREMACIST thing.

Self hating ass KOONS really defending that man dissing they mothers, sisters and daughters because he aimed his KOONERY at Black women instead of men.

Samuelites really out here bein intellectually dishonest acting surprised why Black people, ESPECIALLY Black women are goin in AS THEY FUKKIN SHOULD.

LOST nikkaS

Last edited: