RIP Kevin Samuels

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Y’all outraged Samuelites: T-t-the white man used white supremacist science to oppress us. Fukkin CRACKKAS :pacspit::mjcry:

Kevin Samuel: According to science, BLACK women are less attractive.

Also y’all: Why are Black people, especially BLACK WOMEN still so angry. He just shared his opinion to improve us as a people to improve the family unit. :mjcry:

You nikkas so intellectually disingenuous in here LMAOOO

So when white people start saying “Black people are lesser than us, here’s the science.” Y’all gon’ stop making threads huh lmao

The cognitive dissonance you nikkas exhibit is insane forreal :dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjtf:
@Brooklynzson

This fakkit should be bushed
Bushed cuz of my life experience? I don’t agree with Kevin on this issue but he’s not straight up lying. When I say I seen kids lie about this I’m not talking about when I was an adult. I’m talking about when I was a kid myself and I was in the same room as them as they were plotting on coming up with the lie.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Y’all outraged Samuelites: T-t-the white man used white supremacist science to oppress us. Fukkin CRACKKAS :pacspit::mjcry:

To be honest - KS was more aligned with the "bootstrap" mentality

The "white man oppression" gimmick wasn't part of KS brand.

Thats the Dr. Umar/Young Pharaoh/General Seti, type of crowd.

KS wasn't a hotep hustler

ReasonableMatic

Daps
To be honest - KS was more aligned with the "bootstrap" mentality

The "white man oppression" gimmick wasn't part of KS brand.

Thats the Dr. Umar/Young Pharaoh/General Seti, type of crowd.

KS wasn't a hotep hustler
So you agree with Kevin Samuels that “Black women are the least attractive according to science” huh?

Kevin Samuels was aligned with white supremacists thoughts. I don’t care how much you nikkas will bend that reality to accept that truth. That’s what he said

You nikkas hate y’all selves so much you don’t see the selfhate in what he said and skip right passed that to deflect.

Lost nikkas :mjlol::dead:

Last edited:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.

Look,....fukk you and every single person who dapped you..some of you are all the way outta fukking pocket.

I had no love for the man either but some of you are acting like he was the anti-chirst in human form.

Have that same energy for the one's actually causing the dysfunction in the first place or shut your fukking mouth.

Last edited:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.

I watched some clips online after his passing and he stated he was happy bachelor. The thing is most don't wanna die alone but it's more socially acceptable for men to die alone. I don't get the hate on that one.

While his message was mean spirited I will say that there was a need for this type of discourse too many of our Men and women have unrealistic expectations when it comes to relationships, dating, and marriage.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
So you agree with Kevin Samuels that Black women are the least attractive huh?

Kevin Samuels was aligned with white supremacists thoughts. I don’t care how much you nikkas will bend that reality to accept that truth. That’s what he said

You nikkas hate y’all selves so much you don’t see the selfhate in what he said and skip right passed that to deflect.

Lost nikkas :mjlol::dead:

Link me the full YouTube video.

It sounds like he's doing an interview on someone else's platform, because I hear other men's voices.

I never heard this on his platform, KS gotta hold his own L

But I do want the full video cause I'm curious to know what question he was answering

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I watched some clips online after his passing and he stated he was happy bachelor. The thing is most don't wanna die alone but it's more socially acceptable for men to die alone. I don't get the hate on that one.

While his message was mean spirited I will say that there was a need for this type of discourse too many of our Men and women have unrealistic expectations when it comes to relationships, dating, and marriage.
Since when is it socially acceptable for anyone to die alone. Especially a man who should be the head of his household and have a strong connection to his children…right? Dudes out here excusing this shyt because it’s too embarrassing to talk about. His child support situation is documented, as are the divorces. He wasn’t a good dude and didn’t take care of his business and I pray you nikkas realize the path he advocated will lead you there too. 56, unhealthy, drinking Red Bull like a college kid, no real business so doing everything himself, rental apartment not in his name, twice divorced and kids want no part of him…this is what failure looks like.

Daps
Link me the full YouTube video.

It sounds like he's doing an interview on someone else's platform, because I hear other men's voices.

I never heard this on his platform, KS gotta hold his own L

But I do want the full video cause I'm curious to know what question he was answering

This right here is an example of what his fans do, they ignore the fukked up shyt he says or juelz around it. Then claim they don’t understand how some could dislike him.

In the OG thread the whole clip was played and there was no juelzing around the fukked up shyt he said.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This right here is an example of what his fans do, they ignore the fukked up shyt he says or juelz around it. Then claim they don’t understand how some could dislike him.

In the OG thread the whole clip was played and there was no juelzing around the fukked up shyt he said.

Link me to the original podcast, and timestamp the discussion.

Not a reaction video - I want the original broadcast.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:mjtf:
@Brooklynzson

This fakkit should be bushed
Breh, he's right, it's the worst case scenario but it can happen. That's the thing, you can have the best of intentions but if the worst case scenario happens, what's your reaction will shape a lot. That's a long term question you have to ask yourself especially if you are planning to be a step father.