RIP Kevin Samuels

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally when someone isn’t a deadbeat father and piece of shyt, their family has nice things to say about them when they die.

Dude is 57
His mom is likely in her 70’s…very likely don’t fukk with social media

He has a daughter in college(most college students are wrapping up with finals/capstone assignments) might be younger than 21

They don’t owe the public any statements

Why y’all so entitled and weird?

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Accountability from women. Why is that controversial?

I would say Kevin Samuel was controversial in the same way Cynthia G is to men. I view them as the same extreme. They have both built platforms for people who’ve never had healthy dealings with the opposite sex and they profit off those bitter feelings. I feel bad for anyone who gets sucked into it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I hate that he died being so disliked.

Everyone wants good things said about them when they die.

Too bad he couldn't live long enough to make another lane that was more positive.

On another note, I always wondered why women went on his show every night knowing he would most likely insult them or tell them what they aren't doing right. If everything he's saying is a lie then why entertain it period?

Also, ppl been saying black men ain't ish for years, but a dude throws it back the opposite way and it becomes a major issue.
A lot of us have said great things about him. The ones who don't watch or only seen cut clips and hate that men listen to him are the ones celebrating his death negatively.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I hate that he died being so disliked.

Everyone wants good things said about them when they die.

Too bad he couldn't live long enough to make another lane that was more positive.

On another note, I always wondered why women went on his show every night knowing he would most likely insult them or tell them what they aren't doing right. If everything he's saying is a lie then why entertain it period?

Also, ppl been saying black men ain't ish for years, but a dude throws it back the opposite way and it becomes a major issue.
Come on now. You know they were being paid

the name of game is engagement. shyt was no different than jerry springer

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I would say Kevin Samuel was controversial in the same way Cynthia G is to men. I view them as the same extreme. They have both built platforms for people who’ve never had healthy dealings with the opposite sex and profit off those bitter feelings. I feel bad for anyone who gets sucked into it.
You can't compare the two. One has negative cut clips as any content creator would have. The other is just negative af all the time. A comparable person to Kevin would be Oprah Winfrey, Maury or Jerry Springer. Where he had clear core principles and core values but if you didn't watch her at all, you had a perception of her being something that probably wasn't inline with that. The difference is, Kevin is far more polarizing as women are generally seen unchartered territory for men to talk about, especially BM to BW.

Cynthia is in the lane with Tommy Sotomayor, Chrissie, and those types. If you never watched Kevin outside of cut clips, I can see how you would include him in that mix.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
He says if a woman’s child tells her her man molested them, she shouldn’t believe her child because children lie. 23:40. It’s on and on for minutes.

29:18. “Why would you just believe her. Children lie!”

Yeah he’s exactly where he needs to be right now.

This is possibly an uncomfortable truth tho. I’ve seen kids lie about stuff like this.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This is possibly an uncomfortable truth tho. I’ve seen kids lie about stuff like this.

this is another reason that KS tells men to avoid single mothers entirely altogether tho.

I think he mentioned that within that video.

Just get a woman with no kids, and create your own family.