RIP Kevin Samuels

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.
He says if a woman’s child tells her her man molested them, she shouldn’t believe her child because children lie. 23:40. It’s on and on for minutes.

29:18. “Why would you just believe her. Children lie!”

Yeah he’s exactly where he needs to be right now.

Last edited:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Whether you agreed with his views or not the people celebrating his death only show the wickedness in their hearts and also the fact that what he was saying hit a nerve so must have some truth to it at the very least.

Him dying doesn't change the fact that tomorrow the people he was giving a reality check to will be in the same exact situation of chasing fantasies.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.
:picard:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women HATE anyone that hurts their feelings and self esteem. Not that surprising to me. I can't imagine anyone having that kind of power over me that hasn't hurt me physically or financially. If you celebrating someone's death that wasn't a threat to you, you basically admitting they hurt you somehow. I see it from men too. If I don't fukk with someone I'd just be indifferent if they died

I swear that those women being Christians are massive liars.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Normally when someone isn’t a deadbeat father and piece of shyt, their family has nice things to say about them when they die.

Or maybe they're grieving? His mum came out and said it wasn't right that she found out through social media which gives me the impression that the family is trying to process what happened in silence.

I'm going to be real. I don't like Kevin Samuels, but I think you're a fukking idiot and that you struggle to contain your biases when assessing a situation.

concise

Veteran
Daps
So they don't know how old he really is?
googling him really quick shows he is either 53, 56, or 57 :dead:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of these comments are very disturbing. No one ever said women, men, whatever had to listen to KS for advice it was completely optional; so for women to be applauding his death is quite perplexing. I don't care about people's personal lives but celebrating a death isn't in my forte.

You see society is weird, I really do not get hate-watching, it's truly mental illness to proclaim to hate something then devote time to it. Then to cheer his death like he personally ruined your life is bizarre

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
He says if a woman’s child tells her her man molested them, she shouldn’t believe her child because children lie. 23:40. It’s on and on for minutes.

29:18. “Why would you just believe her. Children lie!”

Yeah he’s exactly where he needs to be right now.

Wtf did I just watch? :picard: And they’re really questioning the sanity of women who didn’t rock with him like that?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I hate that he died being so disliked.

Everyone wants good things said about them when they die.

Too bad he couldn't live long enough to make another lane that was more positive.

On another note, I always wondered why women went on his show every night knowing he would most likely insult them or tell them what they aren't doing right. If everything he's saying is a lie then why entertain it period?

Also, ppl been saying black men ain't ish for years, but a dude throws it back the opposite way and it becomes a major issue.