Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yall brehs really on some ...
564.gif

Daps
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.

Why you say he didn't own the apartment?

Whose apartment was it?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
shyt is :hhh: how people really celebrating this

Mostly unattractive women mad Kevin told you a Truth you’d rather deny and the men who gotta pander their way into a woman

I have yet to see an attractive woman celebrate this, because the shyt he said didn’t apply to them.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
A lot of these comments are very disturbing. No one ever said women, men, whatever had to listen to KS for advice it was completely optional; so for women to be applauding his death is quite perplexing. I don't care about people's personal lives but celebrating a death isn't in my forte.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If he did, I bet that’s what did it. You guys need to start going to the doctor more often, especially if you’re middle age or older. He could’ve been saved, and it’s fishy that he was with a nurse but still died
:lupe: would the Pfizer vaccine cause that to happen?
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Pacni99a12

All Star
Daps
A lot of these comments are very disturbing. No one ever said women, men, whatever had to listen to KS for advice it was completely optional; so for women to be applauding his death is quite perplexing. I don't care about people's personal lives but celebrating a death isn't in my forte.
Women HATE anyone that hurts their feelings and self esteem. Not that surprising to me. I can't imagine anyone having that kind of power over me that hasn't hurt me physically or financially. If you celebrating someone's death that wasn't a threat to you, you basically admitting they hurt you somehow. I see it from men too. If I don't fukk with someone I'd just be indifferent if they died

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
If he did, I bet that’s what did it. You guys need to start going to the doctor more often, especially if you’re middle age or older. He could’ve been saved, and it’s fishy that he was with a nurse but still died

I'm pretty sure he got checkups often, he was a cancer survivor and I swear he mentioned black people needing to do checkups. For what could have happened (speculation), besides any chest pains, which should have prompted a visit to the ER, that isn't something that will show up in a basic checkup, you can go to a cardiologist for things like that. Expensive stuff in America, even more so for black people, so that needs to be handled both socially and politically.

Regarding a possible nurse being present, yes, the very basic thing you do in that situation, after contacting emergency services, or at best getting someone else to do it, is immediately check for responsiveness/breathing and then you begin CPR. It should be noted, the effectiveness of even a nurse administering CPR in response to a cardiac arrest is going to slim to nothing, your chances of survival if it happens in a hospital is still slim to none, and if you do survive it either isn't for long or you will wish you didn't survive as a decent chunk of survivors die months or a year or so afterwards due to the impact cardiac arrest can have on the body. So there's isn't much the supposed nurse could have done outside of CPR, which I would assume she would administer after the shock of it all, it would be too late though.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Its hilarious because KS had other races of men following him too, and no other race of women is worried about their men coming to murder them.

Asian women not worried... white women not worried... but black women over here stressing about black men going on murderous rampages.

I'm so desensitized at this point:mjlol:

And the women worried bout this aren’t even attractive :mjlol:

The few violent frustrated dudes have vitriol for attractive women, ain’t nobody thinking bout randomly harming some unattractive chicks but they the main ones paranoid