RIP Kevin Samuels

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.
Why should his family come out to speak?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is a Goddamn shame. Even a whole THOT like her still show more respect towards KS than a lot of educated feminists :mindblown:
I am pretty sure he was tricking on these hoes but he looks so happy in that picture…. She does too. Probably paid for her to come out, get her back blown out, eat good, and go home. I think he had even promoted high level tricking in his videos.

Last edited:
Daps
RIP. He reminded me of my value and confirmed some of my experiences when watching some of his clips and shows that were really timely during the pandemic smh

Side note: seeing black men in their 40s and 50s passing who seem to be doing well for themselves and/or have resources is just depressing.

The system is set up for normal brehs to only start realizing success from hard work in your 50-60s if you're lucky...but how the lucky going to push progress if they can't even live long enough:mjcry:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

kevin-samuels.gif

"Boppity bop boppity bop"

RIP

:mjcry::salute:

Last edited: