RIP Kevin Samuels

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You should be more worried about WHITE men pulling hate crimes against you, over the "scary" black man :unimpressed:
Hell that’s what I bought it for first and foremost.
But crazy comes in a lotta different flavors these days. I encourage blk men and blk women to get armed. I got harassed by an incel in a comic book store over the holidays. A white male one. He almost lost his life. But that’s another story for another time.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
All you gotta do is ask what a person thinks about Kevin Samuels lol

The red flags will shyt on him, while the likely accountable, mature, and successful people will say they agree with his message

Both men and women of today don't like being told to level up so they shyt on him...when he's gone nevertheless..but what do you expect from these people lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The fact that so many cats looked up to him shows me that a LOT of yall didn’t have a father type figure in your lives. Because the so called "knowledge" KS was spitting was shyt that should've been known if you came from a strong family structure.

Even so, you can't blame many young black men who didnt grow up with a positive black male role figure. That like getting mad at people who were born poor.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Y'all called this man gay only for him to go out in straightest way possible.

Yep, while at the same time, Benzino is on the verge of death and been involved in bussy :dame:

KS will never get his full props because its like medicine to the sick: the poisoned body is in shock of the cure

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Its hilarious because KS had other races of men following him too, and no other race of women is worried about their men coming to murder them.

Asian women not worried... white women not worried... but black women over here stressing about black men going on murderous rampages.

I'm so desensitized at this point:mjlol:

Just for learning the truth and demanding accountability from black women, and your legacy is being tarnished by countless delusional woman. :smh:

Its almost like someone is TAKING MONEY AWAY from these women :jbhmm:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I think the major part about why some of these women hated dude was that he told women, especially black women, who have a kid or have kids that it would be harder for them to find the man that they want, have marry them.

That facto right there, didn't sit well with women, a lot of black women at that, which is having a kid, kids out of wedlock and being single, it's a slim chance that you can get the man that you want to marry you with all that going on in your life, You keep aiming for the stars and these men do not want you, and you can't make them want you because you have these non-qualifiers in your life that keeps you from getting them, is what was very offsetting with many of the black women.

I hate to push it out but the truth has to be said, a lot of our black women, thought that black men, the ones that they want, were supposed to take them and their kid, kids, at face value and KS told them, in a very simple way, form, that these men that you want, which are those in the TOP 10%, are not accepting that package, nor your weight and attitude.

Black women, most of them, don't and can't change that. They are stuck in that position, "YOU GET NO MAN HIGHER THAN YOUR BABY DADDY". These women can't take back the kids, they can't adjust their attitudes, as you can see on Twitter, but they still want the men in the TOP 10% to marry them so that they can live out this fantasy of a life that doesn't exist.
shyt's not happening chick.

Now that the message is out, the men in that bracket or space have started to pivot to other races or just chill, KS was the worst thing on the planet to some black women because these black women thought shyt is supposed to fall in their lap because that's what it's supposed to be. Nah chick.

That's the part that hasn't been told to them and the fact that KS told it to them in a ABC simple format that both Black Men and Black Women could understand, most black women who fits the criteria, kid, kids, not married and single, they can't handle the message.

Women over a certain age, with no kid, but want a man to make $$$ but their attitude is fukked up, or their weight is fukked up, you can't get these men either.

This man brought reality to the forefront, and what was great about his content, he always would reference Black Men and Black Women being together prior to the 1970s at a 80% rate. It was almost like dude took pride when stating that we were married at a 80% in the early 60s on before.

KS fukked up the bag for those feminists. Like, took money outta their livelihood.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
KS woke up too many brehs, and now women cannot find a man to take care of their kids. Once KS said to never take care of another man's kids, it was a reynolds wrap for the brainwashing. KS destroyed the bread and butter of these delusional feminists and their main source of income for luxury goods.
I can’t fathom being this delusional. The vast majority of black men don’t even know who KS was. Black men are fukking and tricking on single mothers every day, hence the continued dysfunction within the community.

There has been no paradigm shift nor will there be one as men and women continue to follow the path of least resistance…which leads you to a single mother, or a single father.

All KS did was further poison online discourse between black men and women. And the fact that he died alone, of a heart attack, with no family coming out to say shyt beyond confirm his death, in an apartment he didn’t own, tells you everything you need to know. He died exactly like he claimed these women will die.